Lusting: Chapter 15

Friday

February 23

Jessica P.O.V

I looked at the clock and I notice it was time for me to go. I go my things and made it to the door. Joey was standing by his desk and motioned for me to hurry up.

I walked up to him and we started walking to the elevator. I pressed the down button repeatedly and Joey stopped me. "It's going to come."

"You know why I'm in a hurry so don't do that."

"I know but that's not going to make the elevator come much faster." The doors open and we got on. "I can't wait to you have him."

"How do you know it's a boy?"

"I just know. I can feel it in my bones." I laughed and looked at what floor we was on. "I'm going to spoil him like crazy."

"Oh no you not."

"Watch." We got off and walked to our cars. "I'll call you later, love you."

"Love you too." I got in my car and headed it Taylor's house. I am so nervous, how am I going to just say I'm pregnant?

If he question it I'm going to go off on his ass.

I pulled up to his house and got out. I walked to the door and knocked. I stood there and nobody came. I knocked again and still nobody. I turned around and walked back to my car.

The front door opened and Taylor came out. I was about to get out but he started walking to my car. "What's up?" He stood in front of me.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what? I'm suppose to be leaving in a few."

"Oh it won't take long."

"Okay, what's going on?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Huh?"

"I'm pregnant." I grabbed my purse and handed him the papers.

"Oh um." She scratched the back of his neck. "All right um everything will be alright just call me if you need anything." I nodded and he handed me the papers back. "When is the first appointment?"

"Tomorrow."

He sighed and shook his head. "I won't be able to make it. I'm going on a trip tonight."

"Uh all right."

"Can you send me some pictures?" I nodded and started the car. "You have to meet the family now." He laughed.

"I guess so." I closed the door and rolled down the window.

"They are some nice people but they'll be mad that we are not together."

"Isn't all parents."

"Yeah but they have to understand that I have somebody and we don't want to be together."

"Yeah." Its true I don't want to be with him.

"But I'll always be here for lil' man."

"Why a boy?"

"Everybody in my family first child was a boy." I nodded. "I'll talk to you later. Don't forget what I said."

"All right." I pulled out his driveway and headed to the foster home to see my sister.

¥

"I talked to the people this morning." I said brushing her hair up into a ponytail.

"What did they say?"

"I have to get finger printed and get a background check. Then they'll come and do a home study to see if everything is safe."

"How long is that going to take?"

"I'm going after I go to my doctors appointment. So it shouldn't be long before they come out to the house."

"I just can't wait. These girls in here is nasty. They be stealing people stuff and wearing each other stuff. I can't wait to just away from all this."

"I know."

"How is Auntie baby doing?" She said rubbing my flat stomach.

"Fine."

"Morning sickness?"

"No."

"I have to go back inside." She picked up her things. "I'll call you tonight."

"All right." I stood up and pulled her into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." I let her go and walked back to my car.

Now it's time to go back home. Alone. Again. They need to hurry up and give me my sister.