Lusting: Chapter 6

Thursday

January 25

Jessica P.O.V

I woke with an arm around me. I turned around and realized it was Taylor. I slipped out of his grip and walked back to my room.

I picked out my out my work clothes and laid them on the bed. I walked to my dresser and grabbed my things to take a shower.

I hopped in the shower and thought about what happened last night. I know it is a one time thing and I didn't have a problem with that.

I know tonight he might have some girl here and fucking her brains out. I'm not gone lie and say I won't feel some type of way because I will. It's just something I have to get use to.

I grabbed my towel and did my other hygiene. I walked back to my room and started putting on my things. I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone then walked downstairs.

I sat my things down and walked in the kitchen. I grabbed a banana and a bottle of water. I sat down at the table and pulled out my phone. I started looking for some places to stay that was close to my job and my sister school.

As I was scrolling I felt an arm wrap around my neck lightly. I jumped a little and I heard Taylor laughing. I smacked his arm and he kissed my neck.

"Good morning." He said sitting in front of me.

"Morning." I said finishing my banana.

"What time you have to be in?"

"Uh at nine."

"You want me to drop you off."

"No I have to go meet my sister."

"I didn't know you had a sister."

"Yeah she's 12."

"Where is she?"

"Uh she's." I cleared my throat. "She in a foster home."

"Where are your parents?"

"Dead."

"Oh I'm sorry for you lost."

"Thanks." I looked at my phone and stood up. "Imma get going."

"Alright." He said standing up. He pecked my lips and walked my to the door. I grabbed my things and walked out. "See you later." I nodded and hopped in my car.

£

"Bitch you walking in here like you the shit." Joey said walking in my office.

"What are you talking about? I always walk like this Joey and you know that." I chuckled.

"Yeah whatever I know that happened."

"What?" I cocked my head to the side still typing on the computer.

"You got some dick! How was it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Girl I'm your best friend don't play stupid with me." He folded his arms. "Who was it? Brandon?"

"No, Taylor." I barely whispered.

"Bitch speak up."

"Taylor."

"Ohh bitch I knew it! That's why your ass didn't come to work yesterday. How was it? Is he big?"

"J I'm not getting into all that." My door opened and Mr. Giovanni walked in.

"Mr. Black should you be getting back to work."

"Yes sir, just had to drop something off." Mr. Giovanni nodded and Joey left.

"Jessica I need you to make res-"

"Mr. Giovanni I already made them last week like you asked."

"Oh right thank you." He stood up and walked to the door. "And you could take the rest of the day off."

"Thank you sir." He smiled and walked out. I packed my stuff up and walked out.

"Where are you going?" Joey asked as I walked up to his desk.

"To see my sister. Mr. Giovanni let me off early today."

"Shouldn't her ass be in school."

"They got out early."

"Mmm. I'm going call you when I get off."

"Alright." I walked to the elevator and waited for it to open it.

¥

"Janey, what are you going to get?" I asked as we sat down looking at the menu.

"I was a burger and some fries."

"Alright." The waiter came to the table and we placed our order. "So, how's school?"

"It's fun I made a lot of friends." Then she sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"When can I leave that place I don't like it?"

"You'll be leaving real soon. I'm looking for a place right now."

"Do I have to leave my school?"

"No you don't have to leave I'm finding a place that is close so you don't have to change."

"I just can't wait to have my own things." She smiled brightly.

"I know."

¥

I walked in the house and sat my things on the table by the door. I walked in the kitchen and got the chicken out the refrigerator.

After being out with Janey all day I was drained. All I wanted to do was eat and go to sleep.

I seasoned the meat and put it in the oven. I opened some corn and put up on. I put the rice in the rice maker and cut it on. I turned the corn down and walked upstairs.

I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom. After taking a shower and doing my hygiene I grabbed my laptop and walked back to the kitchen.

The rice was done and the chicken was almost done. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I opened my laptop and started house hunting.

As I was on the computer the front door opened and Taylor walked in. He sat his stuff down and sat next to me.

"How was work?" He said looking at my screen.

"It was alright." I shrugged. "What about you?"

"It was stressing." I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the oven and saw the chicken was done. I pulled it out and sat it on top of the stove.

I grabbed a bowl and started fixing my food. I felt Taylor wrap his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

"You gone fix me something to eat?"

"Sure."

"Thanks baby." He pecked my neck and squeezed my ass. I slapped chest and grabbed another bowl. I fixed his food and handed it to him. "Thanks."

After were got done eating I cleaned the kitchen and walked upstairs. I got in bed and turned on the tv. A few minutes later Taylor walked in and got in my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I just wanna lay with you."

"You do-"

"Shhh." He covered my mouth and pulled me close. "Just go to sleep."