Lusting: Chapter 12

Tuesday

February 20

Jessica P.O.V

I was sitting in my office when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

The door opened and Joey walked in. He sat a donut in front of me and a ice coffee. "Thank you."

"No problem." I sipped my coffee and picked up my donut. I bit it and jelly started coming out. I stood up and walked to the trash and threw up. "Jessy, what's wrong?"

"Why did you get me a jelly filled donut?"

"That was for me but you never have a problem with them when I do get them." He crosses his arms. "What did the pregnancy test say?"

"Negative."

"The shit is lying, I will set you an appointment to go to the doctor."

"I am not pregnant so stop it."

"We'll see." He walked out my office and I walked back to my desk. I searched through my desk for some thing mint.

I found a pack of gum and I put three in my mouth. I looked at my computer and finish replying to emails.

My phone started vibrating and it was a text from Joey.

J-boy 9:45 a.m. - You appointment is set for tomorrow at 1:00

I sat my phone down and sighed. I can't be pregnant I just go myself together. I grabbed my notebook and walked to Mr.Giovanni office to get ready for this meeting.

*

"Jessy isn't that baby daddy right there."

"Who?" I turned around and seen Taylor at the register. "Really Joey?"

"Yes and he is looking good." I rolled my eyes and ate some more of my pasta. "He's coming."

"For what?"

"I don't know."

"I knew that was you." Taylor said to me. "Hi." He nodded at Joey and Joey did the same. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, what about you?"

"Making it since I don't see you everyday." He smiled.

"That was so corny." I said laughing.

"I know." He shrugged. "We should hang out sometime. No date type stuff though just as two friends."

"Just let me know."

"And you need to tell him about the baby." Joey mumbles and I kicked him under the table.

"Alright I'll see you around."

"Bye." He walked away and jiey looked at me. "Why would say that? I am not pregnant."

"We'll see tomorrow."

"I don't have time for this. Where is this waited so I could get a to go box?"

"You keep denying it, you're pregnant."

"Okay Joey whatever you say."

"Alright and if I'm right you have to buy lunch for the rest of the month and vice versa."

"Okay." He held out his hand and I shook it.

*

"How was you day?" I asked Janey over the phone.

"It was fun and I have a field trip coming up."

"Where you going?"

"We're going to meet the author of the book we're reading."

"Who's the author?"

"I don't know, I really don't pay attention."

"You should if you want to become a dentist like you said. You can't be slacking off now."

"I know but this book is boring."

"Just pay attention."

"I will, but how was your day?"

"Other then Joey bothering me about being pregnant it was tiring."

"Are you pregnant?"

"No, he made me a doctor appointment and all."

"I'm with Joey I think you're pregnant too. Who's they daddy? Brandon?"

"No it's not Brandon. If I happen to be pregnant it would be Taylor's."

"Your roommate?"

"Yeah."

"Is he cute?"

"Really? Are you really asking me this right now?"

"Yes I am?"

"Yes."

"I need to see him."

"No you don't."

"Well I'll meet him anyway when you pop out his child."

"Bye, go to bed."

"Bye love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and watched tv.