Lusting: Chapter 4

Wednesday

January 17

Jessica P.O.V

I woke up once again because Taylor and a new girl going at it. I looked at the time and I decided to get ready for work.

I walked to my closet and pulled out my clothes. I grabbed my towel, rag, and body wash. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

I really need to hurry up and leave this house. I can't take this shit no more. All his ass ever do is have sex. I hope his dick fall off.

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I put my clothes and the hamper and walked out the bathroom. I turned around to cut off the light and bumped into Taylor.

"You getting ready for me." He said with a smile.

"Can you move?" I asked. He moved to the side and I walked in my room. I closed the door and dropped my towel.

"Damn." I picked up my towel and turned around. I seen Taylor standing by the door. He stepped in and closed the door.

"What the fuck are you doing in here? Get the fuck out!"

"You look sexy when you yell." He walked closer to me and tugged on my towel.

"Stop that shit." I slapped his hand away. "Get out so I could get ready for work."

"Wait I came in here for something."

"What?" He pulled me to his hard chest and started sucking on my neck. I tried pushing him away but it started feeling good.

He started backing me up and we fell on the bed. He was between my leg and I felt him getting hard though his gym shorts.

He moved a little and I felt his dick rub against my pearl. I moaned lowly.

"Taylor!" I heard some girl say. I realized what I was doing and stopped him.

"I have to get ready for work and you have company." He looked at me and got up. He walked out and I put on my clothes. I did my hygiene and slipped on my shoes.

I grabbed my things and walked downstairs. I heard moaning again and I hurried and left.

I went to Dunkin' Donuts and got me a coffee and a donut. I pulled up at work and hopped out my car. I walked in and headed to the elevator.

When I made it to my floor I stepped off and walked into my office. I drunk some of my coffee and started to prepare myself for this meeting.

My phone started to ring and it picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Jessica, where are you?"

"What Taylor?"

"Why did you leave I had to talk to you about something?"

"I had to go to work I'll call you later."

"You can't I'm going away again."

"Okay, how long?"

"A week or so."

"Okay bye." I hung up and grabbed my things and walked to my boss's office. I knocked and he yelled come in.

"Mr. Giovanni." He looked up and smiled.

"Right my meeting." He stood up and grabbed his blazer. He walked out and I followed behind him.

¥

After the meeting I went back to my office to catch up on some work. As I was checking some emails somebody knocked on my door.

"Come in." The door opened and Taylor walked in. "What are you doing here?"

"Your boss directed me here to pick up some files."

"Which ones?"

"Brown and McNeill." I went to my file cabinet and pulled out the files. I handed it to him and I took in what he was wearing and he looked mighty fine. "Jessica?"

"What?"

"Your phone." I seen my phone lighting up and it was Joey.

"Hello?"

"Bitch, where you at?"

"About to walk out my office."

"Well hurry the fuck up." He hung up and I grabbed my keys.

"Thanks." Taylor said and walked out. I shook my head and walked out behind him. I saw Joey and he had a big smile on his face.

"Joey let's go."

¥

"So you saying if that girl didn't call his name y'all would've fuck."

"Basically."

"I would've wanted to beat that ass. Disturbing me and shit."

"No I'm happy she did because I would've regretted doing it."

"When he drop that grown man in you ain't gone regret it."

"That's not gone happen so get that through your thick skull."