Lusting: Chapter 2

Tuesday

January 9

Jessica P.O.V

I woke up at 6:00 so I could get ready for work. I grabbed my rag and towel and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door and hopped in the shower.

After taking a shower and doing my hygiene I walked back to my room and walked to my closet. I pulled out my work clothes and put them on.

I grabbed my belongings and walked out my room. I walked downstairs and seen some girl sitting on the couch.

"Who the fuck are you?" She said looking at me. I opened the front door and walked to my car. On my way to work I stopped by Dunkin Donuts to get me an ice coffee, 2 donuts, and some hashbrowns.

I walked into the building and got on the elevator. When I finally made it to the top floor I walked in my office. I sat everything down and cut on my computer.

My phone started to ring and I picked up.

"Jessica my office now!" I hung up and walked my boss office. I knocked on the door and yelled for me to come in.

"Yes sir." His office was a mess. He had papers everywhere and he looked like he haven't slept in days.

"Do you know where my files for the Batten case?" He said looking through his papers. I walked to his file cabinet and pulled it out.

I handed it to him and he looked relieved. "Mr. Giovanni I think you should go home and get some rest." I looked around. "I'll straighten up in here."

"I have to fi-"

"Mr. Giovanni I'll call your wife." He sighed. "Plus you have to go to your daughter dance recital today you don't want to go in there looking all beat."

"Thank you Jessica." He stood up and grabbed his things. "You are a life saver."

He nudged me and walked out his office. I straightened up his desk and picked some things up off the floor. I picked up the phone and called down to the janitors.

They came up and finish cleaning his office. I walked back to mine and sat at my desk. I went over some of the file and replied to email. Their was a knock on my door and Joey walked in.

"Bitch, why you looking like that?" He said getting a donut.

"What tired?"

"Yeah."

"I got like three hours of sleep because my roommate was fucking all last night." I said looking at my computer. "It seem like they didn't get tired so I just sat on the patio for a while."

"Think about what."

"How can I hurry up and leave that house to get my own and getting my little sister back."

"They won't let her move in with you now."

"No."

"That's fucked up, but you'll be leaving soon. That time will fly by."

"I hope so."

"Joey come on before we are late." I said walking to the auditorium for my sister dance recital.

"I'm coming damn my feet hurting." I walked through the door and sat down next to Mrs. Giovanni.

"Hey Jessica, Joey."

"Hey." I said and Joey waved.

"What time is this thing over?" Joey asked looking around.

"7:00 they working with the drama students."

"I shouldn't went my ass home for this. I don't even like this school."

"Shut up."

"Janey you did great." I said giving her a hug and kiss.

"Thank you."

"Girl you did alright." Joey said patting her head.

"Don't do that boy." She said pushing him.

"Janey let's go!" Some lady called for her.

"Bye Jessy love you."

"Love you too." I went in my purse. "Here get some more things." I handed her $50.

"Thank you." She kissed my cheek and pushed Joey and ran.

"I gone get yo bad ass!" Joey yelled. We walked out and went our separate ways. "I'll see you at work tomorrow."

"Alright." I got in my car and drove home.

Before going home I stopped at Miami subs and got a Philly cheesesteak and something to drink. When I pulled up home I got my things and walked to the door.

I unlocked the house door and walked in. I locked it and walked to my room. I sat my things on the bed and walked to my dresser. I grabbed a pair of underwear and a bra. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

After doing my hygiene I walked back to my room. I ate my sub and finished you some work. I grabbed a tank top and some night shorts then grabbed my trash. I walked to the kitchen and threw my stuff away.

I walked back to my room and laid down. A few minutes later I fell asleep.

I woke up due to the banging on the door. I looked at my phone and it was 3:46 in the morning.

"This shit better be important." I said to myself. I walked out my room and downstairs. I walked to the front door and unlocked it.

I pulled it open and got hit in the forehead. I looked up and seen Taylor.

"Why the fuck are you banging on the door?" I yelled

"I forgot my key." He pushed me. I closed the door and locked it. I turned around and saw him staring.

"Stop staring." I walked back to my room and went back to sleep.

Taylor P.O.V

Damn was all could say. She looked right in them shorts. I know she's my roommate and all but I'll fuck the shit out of her.

I walked to my room but stopping at her room. I know I don't need nothing but imma still ask for something. I knocked on her door and walked in.

"Why are you just walking in my room like that?"

"I knocked."

"What do you want?"

"Uh do you have some," I looked around, "Some q-tips?"

"Yeah look on the dresser." I walked to her dresser and opened the draw. I saw it was her underwear. "On not in."

I closed it and grabbed some out of the box. "Thanks." I walked out and went to my room.

She just don't know what I'll do to her.