Lusting: Chapter 29

Sunday

April 29

Jessica's P.O.V

Its been almost a week since Janey been home and I'm still excited. Taylor came back home yesterday and took us to a nice dinner.

Currently I'm getting ready to go meet his parents. Janey is straightening my hair and after she do that I'll be ready. My phone started ringing and I grabbed it.

"Hello."

"Are you ready?"

"Almost."

"Jay we suppose to be there in ten minutes."

"Oh shut up, I'll be done in like a minute."

"When you are done come outside."

"Yeah yeah." I hung up and laughed.

"I'm all done." Janey said combing through me hair.

"Thank you." I stood up and kissed her cheek. "I will be back in a few. Don't open the door for nobody and I mean it."

"What are we going to do when you get home?"

"You and Daisy find something."

"Okay, have fun."

"I'll try."

I walked downstairs and grabbed my things off the table. I walked outside and locked up the house. I walked to Taylor's car and got in.

"I told you it wasn't going to be long."

"What ever." He drove off. "You should cover up more."

"Its nothing wrong with what I have on. Plus we are going on the beach, better be luck I don't have on some booty shorts."

"You need to be covered up."

"Leave me alone Taylor."

"You need to fix your attitude."

"Leave me alone."

"You are not about to go meet my parents with an attitude."

"Shut the fuck up Taylor!" I threw my hands up and looked out the window. He mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't hear what he said.

The rest of the ride was quiet. When we pulled up to the restaurant that was on the beach I sat in the car and he got out. I got out behind him and followed him.

We walked inside and walked straight to the table. His parents stood up hugged Taylor.

"Hi ma." He hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Pops." He gave him a hug and let go. "Ma, pops this is Jessica."

"Mr. And Mrs. Armstrong it's a pleasure to meet you." I shook their hand.

"Same to you." Mr. Armstrong said. "Please sit." We all sat down and they started to engage into a conversation.

"Taylor, why are we here?" Mrs. Armstrong asked.

"You don't have to say it like that ma."

"I'm not trying to make it sound bad but today was the day I go hang out and get away from your father."

"Well, I have something to tell you guys." He grabbed my hand. I snatched it away from him.

"Trouble in paradise." She chuckled.

"She's just mad because I told her she should cover up."

"It is nothing wrong with what she has on. If I was a few year younger and had a body like that I'll be wearing the same thing."

"Pops." He took a sip of his drink and looked off.

"Now, what do you have to tell us?"

"Well you know."

"Well you know what? Taylor stop playing and tell us."

"I'm pregnant." They both looked at me and Taylor nudged me. I looked at him and shrugged.

"So, are y'all getting married?"

"Oh no, he has a girlfriend and he wants to propose to her and I have a boyfriend."

"And they are okay with that?"

"I mean when I met my boyfriend he was the first to know was pregnant. We talked about it and came to a conclusion."

"At least y'all are at an understanding." She nodded. "How far along are you?"

"Two months."

"I just can't wait until the baby comes. Now I have someone I could spoil." I laughed and he smile was big. "So, where are your parents?" My smile slowly faded and Taylor started doing a hand movement. "I'm sorry don't answer that."

¥

"So, how'd it go?" Janey and Daisy asked as I walked in the house.

"It went pretty well." I sat on the couch. "What did y'all come up with?"

"Just sit at home and watch a couple of movies."

"We could to that." I stood up. "Let me get comfortable and y'all pick out the movie."

"Is your Netflix password the same?"

"Yeah." I grabbed my things and headed upstairs.

I looked at my phone and called Shawn.

"Hello." He sounded like he was just waking up.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I've been up for a while."

"Okay, what are you doing?"

"I'm chilling for right now. Then I have to take Dre to this party in a few. How was your day?"

"It was good. Remember I told you I had to meet Taylor's parents?"

"Mhm, how did that go?"

"It went good."

"What are you doing today?"

"Just staying in with Nay and Dai watching movies and stuff." I heard Dre whine. "What's wrong with my baby?"

"Hungry." I heard shuffling. "Say hi to Jessy."

"Hi Jessy."

"Hey baby."

"Babe I'll call you back in a few let me get him ready."

"Okay." I hung up and put on one of Shawn shirts and put on some shorts. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

The table had snacks on it and they had the movie ready to play.

"What movie is this?"

"Creed." I nodded and they Nay pressed play.