she can't stop kissing you

The soft brush of Soojin's lips on your shoulder as she pulled you into her arms from behind to give you the biggest and the warmest hug caused a giggle to escape from your lips.

"It feels so surreal that you're here with me right now. I've been missing you like crazy." She said as she continued to give you kisses across your shoulder blades and the back of your neck.

You put your bags on the hotel room floor and turned around to face her, only for her to gently push you onto the bed.

For a moment, she simply put her forehead on yours and stared into your eyes. Hers were bright, full of stars and adoration for you as she began to caress your cheek.

You've been apart the last few busy weeks and after having enough of the distance, Soojin decided it was time to get you out to her so she could have you by her side again.

And now, she can't help but feel like everything is how it should be again, as she gets to hold you in her arms and give you all the kisses her heart desires after soo long.

"I love you." She whispered before she pulled her forehead from yours and began to pepper kisses across your face.

You giggled happily, your heart feeling so full and so happy that you felt like it might burst right out of your chest.

"I love you too!" You said as you put your arms around her while she continued to kiss your face, trailing them right to your lips, slowly but surely.

You thought she'd just give you a few sweet kisses, but to your surprise, she instead pecked your lips repeatedly, each peck sweeter than the last.

"Soojin!" You laughed as she trailed her fingertips along your body, across your sides and your thighs while she pulled away from your lips and kissed your neck.

Her kisses brought you a rush of euphoria that you couldn't express. You felt so loved, every brush of her lips on your soft skin making your heart beat a little harder and a little faster, while your smile grew a little bigger and brighter.

She continued to kiss you, trailing her lips across your body, kissing every inch before she kissed back to your lips.

Her kisses were just as sweet and loving as before and you couldn't help but smile against her lips.

"Soojin, baby?"

"Yes?" She whispered against your lips before she pulled away and kissed behind and below your ears.

"What's with all the kisses?"

"You don't like it?" She teased as she looked into your eyes.

"I didn't say that..." you paused, pulling her in for another kiss. "And I never will. Just curious."

"I just love you, baby girl." She whispered in your ear, kissing your face again. "And I've missed you lots. I just can't stop kissing you now that I started. I just..." She paused, brushing her fingertips along your arm as she put her forehead back on yours. "love you so much."

"I love you too." You smiled and brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "Keep kissing me?" You asked with a hopeful look in your eyes.

"Happily, baby." She grinned before she continued giving you all the kisses your heart desired.