you're proud of her

In my Soojin feels tonight so enjoy this late-night update 🩷

———————————————

You watched Soojin's smile grow and grow as she scrolled through social media.

She was looking over the reactions from all of her fans as they sent her an endless amount of support over her debut.

It's been a couple of days since her solo debut was released and Soojin is on cloud nine from the happiness she feels from it all.

It feels so nice to be able to live out her dreams again.

It's been so long since she was able to perform the way she worked so hard for years ago.

You've been lucky enough to know her for a while now and even luckier to be able to be the one to love her.

You loved her through all those dark days and those terrible sleepless nights when it felt as though her world was crashing down around her.

But now, she's back and stronger than ever.

She's a force of nature and completely unstoppable.

It was incredible seeing her debut but it's also brought you an intense feeling of pride as you watch her do her fancalls and get showered with love endlessly.

Everything happening for her was once something she dreamed of achieving, something that almost seemed too good to be true for a while there.

You couldn't help the tears that fell from your eyes as you watched her smile so brightly.

She was feeling the love she's so deserving of feeling, the love she should be showered with every single day.

She's just so genuinely happy and as her girlfriend, you're living for these moments.

You were so caught up in your thoughts and feelings that you couldn't even try to hide your happy tears when Soojin turned around to face you.

"Baby, look at this-"

Her smile dropped for a second and she quickly put her phone down to comfort you.

"Why are you crying?" She asked as she brushed her fingers along your back.

"They're happy tears, Soojin, don't worry." You sniffled and stared into her soft brown eyes. "I'm just so proud of you."

A sweet smile pulled at her lips in response to your words.

"You've worked so hard and waited so long for these opportunities. I remember how hard things were a while ago and how low you felt and now look at you. Now you're a successful soloist, proving everyone that doubted you wrong."

"Baby," She smiled brightly.

"I'm so proud of who you are. You're so beautiful, inside and out, and you're so talented. You're getting so much love from everyone and you deserve it so much."

"Thank you." She said before kissing your cheek softly. "But don't cry. You'll make me cry!"

You giggled and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

"I know you have millions and millions of fans supporting you and telling you how much they love you... but don't forget that I'm your biggest fan and I love you most."

"I never will. Without you, I don't think I'd be where I am now. I'm so thankful for you."

You kissed her lips softly and she melted into your kiss.

"I'm so proud of you, my star."

"I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you more." You said before she put her cheek on your shoulder, smiling from ear to ear.

Life was good, better than ever before, and she couldn't be more grateful for everything that was happening for her.

And having you by her side through it all makes it even better.