she takes care of you when you're on your period (requested)

"There you go, darling." Soojin softly spoke as she covered you up with the blanket as you began to shiver.

It's only a little after six in the morning and you've been up for a little while as your period unexpectedly arrived.

You ended up bleeding through your clothes and onto the sheets and Soojin, being the incredible girlfriend that she is, changed them and put them in the wash while you got changed into some clean pajamas.

She put a fresh clean sheet on the bed and made sure you had an extra blanket in case you got cold.

"Do you have enough pads, baby?"

"I'm a little low on them."

"I can get you some more." She said. "I'll go to the store in a little while and get you another pack."

She laid down beside you and reached over to comfortingly rub your shoulder as you closed your heavy eyes, only to open them again to stare into hers.

"Can you get me some chocolate too?"

"Of course, baby." She smiled.

"But you won't go for a little while, right? I need some cuddles first."

"I'll stay right here with you for as long as you want me to, darling." She said as she scooted closer to you.

You shifted around in discomfort as a whimper left your lips.

You were starting to get bad cramps and Soojin could tell.

But, lucky for you, she knew just what to do to help.

She grabbed the heating pad and plugged it in before laying it on your stomach.

"There, baby. That should help."

"You're amazing." You said tiredly. "I don't know what I'd ever do without you and especially in times like these."

"It's why I'm here, my love. To take care of you and love you." She said as she kissed your head softly. "Need anything else?"

"Not that I can think of. This is helping a little and so is having you here with me."

She smiled a little and reached over to rub your back comfortingly.

"But that does feel nice."

"Good." She said as she watched you start to fall asleep. "You can go to sleep. I know your eyes feel heavy. We've got the whole day to spend together so you can sleep for as long as you want to."

"Okay." You said tiredly. "I love you so much, Soojin."

"I love you even more, Y/N." She said as she continued to rub your back and watch you drift off to sleep.

She knew she needed to go to the store for you but she knew it could wait a little while.

And instead of falling back asleep, she stayed awake with you to make sure that you were comfortable and had everything you needed to feel better.

She was going to take great care of you over the next few days and get you whatever you might need, no matter what.