mommy (requested)

"Hello, my sweet girl," Soojin smiled as she hovered over you on the bed. "I missed you."

"Soojin, I was in the shower for less than ten minutes." You said with a giggle before she leaned down to peck your lips.

"That's time that I spent without you though." She spoke against your lips as she pecked them again.

You put your arms around her neck and pulled her close as the pecks she was giving you turned into kisses.

Deep, passionate kisses.

Having just gotten out of the shower a couple of moments ago, you only had a towel wrapped around your body.

You planned to return to the bedroom to get dressed but Soojin pulled you into her arms and, well, here you are now.

You felt her fingers traveling across your skin as she started to unwrap the towel wrapped across your body.

She pulled it off and tossed it onto the floor and before she pulled away from the kiss, she bit your lip and pulled it between her teeth.

Her name fell from your lips in a shaky breath and she smirked before she started to kiss your jaw.

"I love you so much, baby," she spoke against your skin.

You repeated the words back to her as you tangled your fingers in her hair.

"I love you. I love your soft, kissable skin. You're so soft and you smell so good." She said as she began to leave a few love bites across your neck.

Her hands traveled across your body, fingertips brushing across almost every inch of your skin.

As you got lost in her touch, she began to trail her lips up to that sweet spot on your skin, right below your ear and you went weak, losing all control.

And that's when it slipped from your lips.

"Mommy,"

Soojin froze for a second.

She hadn't expected that, so it took her by surprise.

But it quickly sank in and she adored the way that fell from your lips.

"Is that my new name, baby?" She smirked as she kissed your jaw, inching closer to your lips. "Oh, baby girl, you drive me insane. You're so damn sexy. You better call me that again."

You gasped as she started to kiss you deeply once more, fingertips brushing across your hips and thighs.

"Mommy,"

"Oh, I love hearing that." She sighed. "My girl, you don't even know what you're doing to me right now. Keep saying it. Keep calling me mommy."

With the last two sentences, she wasn't asking or demanding anything.

She was begging you.

Her fingers were starting to shake.

She was finding as much bliss in that new name on your lips as you did when she'd make you feel so amazing that it just slipped out.

"Mommy, you make me feel amazing," you sighed and held her tighter as she started to leave hickeys on your neck once again.

"So sexy. Keep calling me that, darling, and I'll be putty in your hands. Anything you want, I'll do. If you just keep calling me-"

"Mommy!" You gasped as she reached that spot below your ear.

"Yes, sweet girl. Mommy. Only call me mommy tonight and I'll give you anything you want." She smirked.

And any control you may have had, you completely lost.

If Soojin wanted you to call her mommy only, you'd happily do that.

It fits her perfectly, anyway.