cuddling after being intimate (requested)

You basked in the warmth of Soojin's bare embrace as you collapsed on top of her.

The tips of her fingers danced along your back as you both came down from the clouds together and your heart fluttered over the feeling.

"Wow," You spoke against her skin, lovingly kissing her shoulder blade after the words finished falling from your lips.

"I know." She smiled from ear to ear. "That was amazing."

"It was." You agreed with a blissful hum. "I can't believe how long it's been since we've been able to spend time like this together."

"It has been a while, much too long." She said before kissing your head. "Things have been so crazy lately but I'm so happy we finally have some time together."

"Me too." You grinned.

You lifted your head from her shoulder and put your lips on hers to steal a few kisses from her lips.

"Now that we have a few days together, I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you. Even more so than usual." She proudly said as she pulled away from your lips.

"Don't worry, baby. I won't either." You giggled and she smiled into the next kiss you shared before holding you a little tighter.

Her fingers trailed from your back and down your body, cherishing every inch.

"You're so soft." She whispered as she kissed the corners of your lips. "I could touch you forever."

You let out a soft sigh as her fingers gently brushed across your hips.

"Are you tired at all? Because, if not, we could do it all over again." She suggested as she raised her eyebrows playfully.

You laughed and kissed her lips a few more times.

"In the morning."

She looked at the clock before looking back at you with a smirk.

"Technically, that's now. I mean, it's almost two am."

"Baby, it's the middle of the night, not morning time. Just because it's two am doesn't change the fact that it's nighttime right now." You laughed. "I'm so tired. You wore me out. I need some cuddles and some sleep and then I'm all yours again."

"Okay." She smiled. "That sounds good to me."

You leaned in and stole a few more kisses from her lips before lying down beside her.

She wrapped her arms around you and pulled you close right away.

"Do you need me to get you anything? Do you need some water or a snack? Are you cold? Because I can grab you one of my shirts if you want me to."

"No, I'm okay." You said as you snuggled up to her. "Trust me, darling. I have all I need to keep warm right here."

She smiled and kissed your head before putting hers against the pillow.

"I'm pretty tired too." She yawned. "I guess we wore each other out."

"We did." You chuckled tiredly. "We needed that quality time together thought."

"You're right." She agreed. "And we'll have the next few days to have even more quality time together."

You giggled as she kissed your head and poked your sides playfully.

"I think I might fall asleep soon."

"That's okay, darling. I will too." She said before turning the light off and covering you both up with a blanket. "I love you. Get some rest."

"Okay. I love you too."

She closed her eyes and began to fall asleep as she listened to you breathe softly and stayed warm with you in her embrace.

The next few days were going to be amazing if they consisted of moments like these with you and she knew you were looking forward to them just as much as she was.