it's happening (requested)

"Hey, baby." You smiled as Soojin entered the bedroom.

She had the brightest smile on her face as she sat down on the bed beside you.

"You look happy! Did you have a good day?"

She took your hands into hers and giggled happily.

She was so happy and so excited that she could hardly contain it.

"I have big news, baby."

"You do? What is it?" You asked as you squeezed her hands.

"I'm debuting as a soloist. I signed to a label and I'm going to start working on my album soon!"

You gasped as the words left her lips.

Her brown eyes sparkled, shining so bright with immense happiness.

You almost felt like crying.

You can still remember the dark days when Soojin left the group.

You were there for her during her darkest times.

Times when it seemed that the whole world was against her and she lost everything.

But, somewhere along the way, she found happiness again and she credits you for a lot of it, as well as the fans that have been on her side since day one and never gave up on her.

All the pain and sadness have led to this very moment - where she can finally live out her dreams again.

"Baby?" She said as she brushed her thumb across your knuckles, getting your attention.

You had been caught up in your thoughts.

But who could blame you when this was something you know she's been dreaming of?

You threw your arms around her neck and gave her the biggest hug you possibly could.

"I'm so happy for you, Soojin!" You smiled from ear to ear as you held her tight. "You deserve it so much."

"Thank you, my love. I don't think I would've made it here without you. Thank you for being here for me and for always believing in me."

"You're welcome, baby." You said as you pulled away, gently cupping her cheeks. "Seo Soojin, the soloist... it's happening."

She smiled against your lips as you gave her a soft peck on them.

"I can't wait to support you."

"I know you'll be my number one fan." She grinned.

"Always." You promised before kissing her again.

She pulled you close and closed her eyes with a contented sigh.

All of her dreams were coming true again and she was so excited to live them all with you there by her side.