you won't take off her hoodie

"Where did it go?" Soojin grumbled to herself as she continued to look everywhere in the bedroom for her favorite hoodie.

She looked at the clock and noticed she didn't have much time left before she had to be out the door. 

She has plans with the girls and she doesn't want to be late, as it's been a couple of long weeks since she has last seen them.

She heard the shower turn off, meaning that you were out. She smiled to herself just a little. This meant that she gets to give you a kiss goodbye before she heads out.

But first, she needs to find the hoodie she's looking for.

She continued to search everywhere in your shared bedroom; the closet, the laundry basket, even in odd places like under the bed just to make sure that she checked everywhere.

"Y/N?" She yelled before letting out a long sigh. "Babe, have you seen my hoodie anywhere?"

She heard the door open but she didn't look over at you right away. She just continued to search for it and she was even more frustrated upon doing so than she was before.

"I can't find it. I've looked everywhere. It's nowhere to be found."

"Oh... everywhere? You're sure?"

"Yeah." She said. "Why? Do you know where it is?"

You cleared your throat and she turned around, her kissable lips parted to grumble about wanting to keep looking around for it so she could head out the door in a moment or two.

But she went speechless upon seeing you leaning against the bathroom door, wearing the very same hoodie that she's been looking all over for.

"Found it." She quietly spoke as she walked to you, making you chuckle. "You're a thief but you look adorable so I guess I can't complain too much." She joked.

You smiled brightly at her as she leaned in and kissed your lips softly while you put your arms around her neck and pulled her closer.

"All that time I was looking all over for this hoodie and you had it."

"Yeah." You grinned.

"I guess I should've realized it. I should've come into the bathroom and stole it back when you were in the shower."

You playfully rolled your eyes at her, causing that adorable grin to tug at her lips as she brushed her hand across your back.

"You look so cute."

"Thank you, baby."

"But I need you to take it off." She said as you leaned in for a kiss, only to pull away and stare at her in surprise.

"What?"

"Oh, come on, my love. It's my favorite hoodie. I want to wear it."

"Too bad so sad. I found it first. I'm not taking it off."

She sighed and pretended to be upset about it but then you kissed her cheek lingeringly and her smile appeared once more, letting you know that she wasn't upset in the slightest.

"Then what do you suggest I wear?"

"Anything but this."

She pulled away and went to the closet, where she grabbed one of your hoodies and pulled it over her head.

She grabbed her keys, her phone, and her wallet before she walked back to you.

"Now we're even." She smirked.

"Guess we are, beautiful." You giggled and kissed her again. "You look so cute. Have fun with the girls. I'll see you when you get home."

"I love you so much." She said and pecked your lips a few times before she headed out the door, rushing down the stairs in excitement as she finally gets to spend the day with her friends.