calling you her wife when you're not married (requested)

It's been a while since Soojin has done this.

Since she's sat in a chair across from someone who wants to interview her about her music and how life has been lately.

For a while there, she didn't know if she'd ever get these opportunities again but here she is now, smiling from ear to ear as she listens to the interviewer ask about her album.

Occasionally, Soojin looks away from the kind interviewer and across the room to you because you're here to support her, just as you have always been.

"Soojin?" The interviewer spoke before chuckling as she turned back to him.

"Yes?" She spoke with a sweet smile and soft, innocent eyes.

"Are you daydreaming?" He teased. "You zoned out a little there."

"I'm so sorry. I was just thinking." She said, shaking her head with a smile. "It feels so amazing to be sitting here and talking about my music. I'm so happy!"

"I can imagine. It's so good to have you back!"

Soojin laughed happily as she nodded.

"And you have a special someone with you here today, right? Someone tagged along with you here. That's who you keep looking over at." The guy teased.

"Yes," Soojin admitted as her cheeks heated up. "My wife, Y/N. She tags along with me sometimes. She's so supportive and so kind and I just get caught up in my thoughts of how much she means to me and how grateful I am to have her here with me."

Soojin was all smiles as she finished her sentence.

But people in the room were quite surprised as they looked between the two of you.

"Soojin, when did you get married? How much did we miss out on during that amount of time without you?" He asked jokingly.

Soojin's eyes went wide upon realizing what she had said.

"Tell us about your wife."

"Oh, for starters... she's not my wife... yet," Soojin replied before winking at you, causing you to giggle shyly from across the room. "I sometimes call her that around my friends or when I'm alone and thinking to myself about her. I've never called her that when she was around though."

"That's cute! We're hearing wedding bells then, are we? Since you said yet."

"I mean, I'm not in any rush and I know she isn't either. But she has been by my side through everything. She helped me through that very dark time and it brought us closer together for sure. So, yeah. A proposal is only a matter of time."

At this point, you were sure your heart was going to beat right out of your chest.

You're so in love with Soojin and all you have ever wanted is to spend your life with her.

So to hear her talking so openly about that brought you so much joy and excitement.

"You make a very cute couple. I can see just how in love you two are. It's so heartwarming to see that you have someone like that, you deserve all the love in the world and it's great to see that someone is giving you that."

"She is." Soojin grinned.

"I am sure your fans are going to be thrilled to hear that and will be talking about this forever now."

She nodded her head with a giggle, knowing he was right.

Looking over at you, she watched you mouth a sweet 'I love you' and she happily did the same in return.

She meant what she said - neither of you is in any rush to take that step together.

But she can't deny that she's been thinking about it a lot lately and she loves the thought of you being her wife.

Someday very soon, she would make it happen.