Prologue

"have you heard of the new release anime?" one of my friend had said

"no I haven't" I respond to Shinichi

"I bet you did" she showed me her tablet containing the new release anime she was talking about

"I've seen it but never really watch it!"

"then you better do it now! this anime is great I'm sure you'll like this" she was so eager to convince me watch the anime

"I'll do it later, I've got tons of homework to do tonight, so don't lazy up cause you've got more than work than me" I ordered

I keep writing these bunch of essays before moving to my computations and other assignments. I'm kinda bit studious because I don't want to be a failure in the family. I don't want to be a burden.

when I was finally growing tired and my friend here is already asleep on my bed, I saw her tablet opened and the anime was playing so I decided to get it and put some blanket to my friend here and decided to take a look at the anime since I'm trying to relax from working too late. I played tokyo revengers episode 1 and watch it till the end. And I was very stunned because it got my attention. And I didn't take any sleep till the morning because I finish all the episodes. And I'm so damn tired in the morning.

I sleep at 6;08 in the morning and get up at 5:46 in the afternoon

my friend is gone, she went back to her home, and I was organizing my room when I woke up, after cleaning my room I went downstairs and eat some food left in the table, my parents are still working I didn't get to see them left this morning and afternoon they are about to arrive now, if they don't work over time. After eating I wash the dishes and decide to watch t.v as I'm so tired right now. Tomorrow will be another tiring day it's school again what I meant.

I remember Tokyo Revenger I was interested and got an idea to check the manga, and so I read till the evening. I didn't finish it because I got to sleep early because tomorrow is school day. And I did woke up early in the morning and the first thing I did was to read a few chapters of TR.

I took a bath, eat breakfast and ready to go! and I was till reading TK MANGA on the road.

I was walking very slowly, and my attention is not on the road but to my phone.

My eyes suddenly teared up! I was in the saddest part in here. And I can't stop myself from crying even thought people are already looking at me like I'm crazy emotional. But it didn't stop me.

I wait for Shibuya train— and still reading

I heard the train coming but then suddenly I felt someone's hand touches my shoulder as it push me down the train's railroad. I was holding onto my phone and my bag is still fix upon me. My eyes are looking at the train's light and it was supposed to hit me. I closed my eyes. I was so scared. I knew this is the end of my life. The end of my hardship.