34

Today is the day of Jiji's funeral. We already sent him to the cemetery. But I didn't find Mikey anywhere since the moment we sent Jiji.

"Where's Mikey?" I asked Draken as he was the closest to Mikey

"Isn't he here just a while ago?" He said, quietly

"I'll look for him" I mumbled

Going places to places I didn't found Mikey anywhere.

Where could he have gone?

I was in a panicked. Worried for Mikey. Hope that his alright. Hope that nothing went wrong to him.

"Looking for someone?" Shinichiro had seen the worried face as he glared at me near the cushion

I give him a troubled look gave way to a smile, "Nothing"

"Is it Mikey? He told me earlier that he'll be going to the river bank to ease his mind" He look at me, relieved

I sigh, "A-actually I was looking for him"

"I know" he sneak a glorious smile

I bit my lip a little before eyeing him and said, "Thank you"

I left immediately, I borrowed Baji's motorcycle. I didn't even told him that I did. I forgot and have no time for it. But as his sister he can let me down this time.

I arrived at the river bank but find no one, I still walk around wishing that he'll show up, but still fate doesn't want us to met. I expected to meet him here but it seems he already left.

I felt so tired and restless, that's why I lay on the grassy field as I stared at the blue sky above me. It's pretty sunny today. But also windy.

I wonder once again, where could he have gone? But all my answer was, It isn't meant to be, for me to meet him today.

He needs comfort but I can't even find him anywhere. I sigh in disbelief wishing Mikey was here.

It must be so hard for him, loosing someone you love. And once again I wonder, what if... Just... What if I... gone back to my real world... What if I had woken up to this long long dream. What would they feel? What would Mikey feel?

I brushed all the doubts and get up, I walk and walk until I reach the top. I was planning to go and then I saw someone interesting.

"You've been following me for ages, why don't you show up, you'd probably told your boss about it, but why won't you harm me, now that we are all alone..." I said, being confident although he was really starting to scare me

I move away to Baji's motorcycle get down and walk on the stair way until I reach the under of the bridge were in.

He finally showed himself, Ryu.

"Aren't you scared that I might kill you this time?" He literally hates me

"You won't do that!" I said confidently

"Y/n you don't know me at all, I can give you death and deliver the news to my Boss and he could be happy" he smirked leaving no lie in his words

"And I'm not the person you know now" I give him a mocking smile

He step forward leaving five step apart in us. I can't even move. As I see no lie he can kill me anytime. The things Senju thought me isn't enough.

"Scared now..." He protested

I couldn't meet his eyes, then I laugh a little, "You got to be kidding me, Your Boss wants me dead by his own hands why don't you do that, haha"

"That's right, your lucky to be kept alive, but enjoy your remaining days, doomed will meet your end" he intentionally bumped to me