37

Mikey's all alone driving on the road, looking for Y/n's wherebouts.

His been driving for an hour, he went to the places where he could find Y/n, to their house, her work place, Senju's, river bank, bridges, stores, and more places to go.

His phone vibrated, he took a stop for a moment, grabbed his phone inside his pocket and it says.

Emma Calling~~~~~

Seeing the one who called him, he immediately answered it. He put it on a loud speaker and hold it closer to his chin.

"Got something" he mumbled

"Have you found her?" she asked, makes Mikey doubt himself

"Not yet..." he hissed silently

"She's not answering her phone, and I've checked the cinema she's not there"

Mikey knew what Emma feels, but the way Mikey feel right now is much more harder.

"If only I—" Mikey is forcing himself to avoid his impulse

"Mikey, we will find her, we promise" Emma said before ending the call

Toot~ toot~

Mikey put his phone back in his pocket. He started the engine and just drove around the road.

His motorcycle drove him to the usual place he go when his depressed.

He stop and stood by. For a minute he sat down on the pier and all his mind is about Y/n. The sweetest smile he miss. The voice he always want to hear. The figure he wants to see forever by his side. But he knew someday, that someday will come.

He easen his mind, so that he can think of a place where Y/n could be right now. The only place comes to his mind was the ruins.

.
.
.
.
.

toot
toot
toot

I hear the sound of water dripping one by one.

I opened my eyes slowly, I still feel the pain I got from being beaten.

I'm still lying in the ground and saw no one around here except for Senju tied up by a rope.  She was still unconscious.

I move my arm and felt a rope is tied in me. It's hard to get off, and I don't really know how to remove this.

I don't have that much strength to break into this rope. All I can see was the broken ceiling leading through the sky.

It was very dark but very beautiful because it is surrounded with twinkling stars.

I lie down neatly, while struggling my breath because my mouth is tape. I can only enjoy the stars, but I can't seem to enjoy it that much.

I'm thinking of a tactic how to survive this mess. But I can only think of is Mikey saving us. But he doesn't even know we are here trapped in the ruins.

tap -
- tap
tap -

I heard footsteps, my life awaits torture, are they going for it again.

Time goes by, and I saw Yiruma lean closer to me.

"Watching the sky?" He asked me

I frowned, "And so?"

"Nothing, I just found it very unique"  he sigh

"Unique, in what way?" I said to him, I was still looking at the sky

"In every way..." He mumbled and let out a sigh once again

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be asleep at this time!"

I might not know what exactly the time is, but having to spend a lot of my time outside the night, I know it's around midnight at this moment.

"I just wanted to inform you that tomorrow I'm sure you'll get much more pain than this"

"Why are you telling me this now? I know they will torture me to death, I'm aware yet I'm afraid" I said giving him a sigh

"Anyways, I won't spend much time with you, I'm just here to remind you that you need to survive tomorrow"

After the talk with Yiruma I came to my senses, is he perhaps trying to help me.

But that's impossible...

Whilst the situation I fallen to sleep looking at the starry night sky. 

.
.
.
.
.

I was young and naive back then.

Looking from a far the like of arts within me got enchanted so easily.

But then it wasn't just the art I saw. Something's off the frame. When I studied the view, I saw a lowly fellow getting beaten by his same age fellows.

I'm pretty brave when it comes to problems like this. I approaches them and cover up for the boy.

"Aren't you so clever to bully such a lowkey young lad here" I hissed giving my best to protect the boy

I can tell they are a bit older, but I look older than them.

My hard work paid off. I scared them and made them get away out of fear.

I immediately look at the boy's situation.

He has bruises around his arms and legs.

"Here hop onto my back, I'll give you treatment" I said

The timid boy face look at me with his warm eyes.

He hop onto my back and I carried him all the way to my uncle's house and get him treated.

After taking care of his wounds, I went to the nearest store and bought two ice cream. I give him the other popsicle stick ice cream. We enjoy it while we talk on the road on our way home.

That was the first time I met him and the last time I saw him.

He thanked me a lot of times.

I give him my name by the end of the day, and I heard him answer....

"Yiruma Ai...." 

The old Y/n's memories popped inside my head and I therefore realized that it was my first meeting with Yiruma.

I didn't expect him to have formed an ally with Kanta. But then I remember my meeting with him earlier. He told me to survive.....