13

Today is weekend and I've got nothing to do in our house, Can't even get a hold to Baji.

I'm at the nearest park reading a book in my fill, and I supposed I'm enjoying this. I've brought 7 books with me and I already finish 5 books and I'm currently reading the 6th book. This what boredom do to me.

"Tsukareta!!!" I stretch my arms for 10 seconds and stands as I went to the nearest food stall

They are selling Japan's street foods, well I think I'll have a taste to ohagi and dango this time, I also bought a salted cracker, well I think it looks good it might taste good also.

I brought a lot of food with me, went back to my place and read again while eating.

.
.
.
.
.

I closed the book with one hand

"So in the end he died, how tragic the plot was"

I look at my food, I've finish eating my ohagi and only one stick remains to my dango, I eat all the 4 pieces

"So sweet, but so good"

The only thing left to eat was the cracker and the only thing to read was the 7th book

I started reading once again while having a sweet time with my cracker

The story is about a time traveler most likely world traveler, wherein the guy came from a different world and found his true happiness on the world he didn't belong, the title is pretty lame though the story is not 'the world he only knows where true happiness lie's within'

After finishing the book, I recall my situation. It's just like I'm the guy in this book who come from another world and somehow founds a lot of precious friends in here. That I was afraid to lose.

I pack my things and I was about to go straight home but then I saw a store, it was a charm. This was the thing I had with my friends Matsunari and Shinichi.

Till We Meet Again

It was the charm we give to each other when we parted our ways

The next thing I knew my eyes are already watery

I wonder why I'm crying...

I—I miss them so much! I-I want to see them again, but who knows where they are, who knows what happened to me there

I felt a sudden pain rushing throughout my body.

I've been staying here doing nothing, I don't belong here. Is all I can say.

In the end I bought the charm and I've been carrying it the whole time with me.

After a week had pass, I decided to go abroad. I'm going abroad to visit my hometown. Wondering if it's the same.

Great timing that Baji went home yesterday I got to excused myself.

At first he refuses but he agreed in the end.

But with someone's surveillance, and worst Mikey was the one to come with me, but it's not that I don't want him to go with me but the fact that I remember what Kisaki and Hanma just told me that I was in love with him embarrassed me.

So now we are at the plane, going to our destination

And somehow it nervous me