46

𝔸 𝕎𝔼𝔼𝕂 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ

As the moment Kanta recovers he visited Mikey. But Mikey wasn't able to see him because he isn't awake yet. He fall into coma and haven't wake up since that day.

Kanta turned over to the police. He confessed that he killed Yiruma. The court made it's decision. He got a lot of years to spend inside a cell.

Everything ceased down. Since Kanta is already in prison I can rest assured that there won't be someone following us around anymore.

I just wish for Mikey to wake up.

I'm holding Mikey's hand everyday wishing he'll come back soon. Wondering what his thinking right now. Wondering if he miss me.

𝔸 𝕄𝕆ℕ𝕋ℍ 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ

Every week, every day, every hour, every minute, every second I'm waiting for him to come back. I never lose hope of believing that the time will come when he wakes up, no matter how long it takes I'll wait for him because that's how much I love him.

I always stay and look over him. Sometimes my parents took over in day, in afternoon or night just for so I could get a rest.

Sometimes Shinichi and Matsuoka come over to accompany me.

But it still feels lonely without you in here Mikey.

Please wake up soon.

𝔸 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ

We've gotten a year older and yet your still lying in that bed.

When will you wake up Mikey?

I still hadn't given up the hope. I know your still there and I'll keep waiting for your return.

I will always will.

I leaned over as I kiss his forehead.

Tear drops starts to convey. I can't stop but to feel loneliness without you. I've missed everything from you. Your smile, the way you laugh, your voice, the way how you look at me with that piercing eyes of yours, the feeling you give when you express how much you love me, the moment you eat your favorite taiyaki or dorayaki happily as it seems, your stupidness, everything Mikey, I've miss everything that you do.

While sobbing in tears I felt Mikey's hand move. I got surprised. He slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he saw is his girlfriend's crying face.

He smiled slowly as he reach out for my face and tried to wipe the tears away but it flooded more but this time it's joy that I felt. I didn't hesitate a thing and hug him gently.

"I've missed you" I whispered in his ears

"I've missed you too" he mumbled as he slightly hug me

He just woken up from a coma he needs a lot of energy to regain.

While his in a coma he said he was in the other side of the world with everyone. He told me everything that happened there and I told him what happened here.

He needs a few more days before he finally get discharged. I spend my days with him, talking, cuddling, eating, and more. 

"A lot of things had happened to us, but here are we now standing in here, alive and happy together" I said as I'm leaning on his shoulder as we watch the sunset

"That's because we didn't give up on believing that we'll get here someday" he said embracing me as he leaned for a kiss

We both smiled as we enjoy this very view. Just the two of us watching the sunset without worry and problems in mind, we're just happy and satisfied.