19

I can finally go outside now, Kousei-san said I finally recovered, I'm not in the state of recovery anymore.

I've gotten closer to Eri and Kyoya they always come here to help Kousei-san and visit y/n and today I am going out but first I bid my farewell to y/n before I left the house.

I started walking on the road when I sense something different from the place. I'm sure it  is the place where me and y/n went but it's totally different now. How on earth did it change so fast. I've never been here for quiet a long time to have it changes like this.

Come to think of it, I asked Kousei-san what date she had seen me lying on the ground near their house unconscious. I believe it's been a weeks now but y/n's in a coma for almost a year. That's can't be happening.

I went to the place me and y/n had gone through when we are staying here, but the place has completely change.

It's like a new world.

While I'm staying here at Kousei-san's house I earned money by working and helping others. I decided if I had the right of money I will flew back to Japan. I was desperate to know something and only if I come back to Japan will I know the truth about my confusion.

I've been staying for a month now in here, and by the help of Kousei-san I earned a lot and I was able to fly to Japan now with extra expenses.

And today is the day that I'm going back. I bid my farewells to the people I had know. I also give my farewells to Kousei-san especially to y/n, I'll be leaving her behind with her mother, she's in a good hand.

I'm now on the airport waiting for my flight. And when the time has come I entered the plane. And had landed safely to Tokyo, Japan.

I took a taxi to go back to Shibuya. It brings back a lot of things to me, like everything was new. Somehow I felt something really is strange.

When I arrived at Shibuya I walk to the place where I live and I'm sure that I went to the right place but I didn't see our house here. Since it's gone I went to Ken-chin's place but it didn't exist, same to Mitsuya's place and the Kawata's place. I also visited Baji's place and Chifuyu as well as Takemitchy and the Shiba's. But whenever I visit someone's home it didn't existed. All of it didn't exist in here.

But why? Is all I can think of

Then something cross to my mind and I came with a conclusion.

This wasn't my world.

Then the y/n that existed on the world I was born was the y/n from this world. I know my conclusion is not pretty convincing I just barely new somethings but I'm sure of it.

Another world existed.