43

Everything seems hazy.

It's been a week since I lost Y/n. I still don't know when will meet again.

Today I was invited to a party on Kazutora's place. I refuse. I said I wasn't in the mood to party.

I even told them a lie, for them to not worry. I said Y/n is going on a vacation far away from us.

I'm the only one left broken.

Since that day Senju doesn't remember anything about Y/n's involvement to the ruins. In fact she said the thing she remember was Y/n already went ahead from us.

Back to the river bank I was thinking way deeply.

I was alone eating my favorite taiyaki. Wind blows. Sadness overwhelmed me.

I'm not in the mood, I feel terrible.

I know how it feels. I know the reason of this.

Sunset is setting amidst of the situation.

It's way bigger today than what I saw yesterday.

Today I went to the barber shop and got my hair cut. It feels light this way.

When the sky darkens I went back home.

Home feels empty. Emma went with Draken to the party. Shinichiro and Izana is invited to, they probably went along.

Here I am again tonight in this same lonely room. I've been forcing to laugh and smile. But nothing felt right.

I tried to felt better but things just keep forcing me not to.

I am empty too empty inside.

I'm slowly drowning in the darkness of my emotion.

Trying to pull the impulse within me.

I shut myself down on my bed.

My heart still ache.

So I sleep.

But I woken up in the middle of a dream.

I gasped in surprised.

I saw Y/n forgotten my existence in that dream.

I got up and drink a cup of water in our dining area.

I went to our balcony and lie down us I star gaze.

As I close my eyes all I remember is Y/n's face.

.
.
.
.
.

"Mikey"

.
.
.

Y/n —

I came back to my senses.

I immediately went to my room and pack my things.

I left a note and went to the airport to fly.

I'm going to Y/n's hometown.

It took me more than 1hour to arrived.

I went to the place where I use to walk around when I was in that world.

I remember this road. The road me and Y/n walk through.

This apartment is where we stayed before.

In this area, I protected Y/n. Sacrifice myself and found I was in another world as I enter that beaming light in my miserable moment.

I took a rest to some place. I sat down on the ground and look at the bright sunny sky. The humming of bird can be heard everywhere. The flow of the river can also be heard.

Few people are walking around and the others are staying at their home.

It took me a while to finally rise up and look for an apartment to stay.

But then I saw a glow of light just behind me. It's like a door and a fully white door.

I glances at my surroundings and I was more concerned and shock by the things I had seen.

The world stop. My world stop. Everyone isn't moving. It's like a full painting, I was the only one who can.

I enter that light. As I enter a new world everything move again. I saw that before the light finally vanish.

I'm back to Y/n's world. It wasn't the same to what I have seen earlier. It's more livelier in here. There are a lot of new things and stuffs, also there are more houses and people.

It was day there but here it's getting dark.

I hold my bag tightly and walk around the place. Of course I look for Y/n's place.

Not so long ago of walking and exploring around I reach Hashibara's Residence.

I knock on the door and patiently wait for the answer.

Gladly someone opened the door. Hashibara-san did. I think he recognized me.

"Hashibara-san!" I mumbled

He glances at me, "Mikey?"

"Yes Hashibara-san, I'm happy that you still remember me" I smiled deeply move

I was gone for long.

"Are they back Kaiju!" That sounds Kousei-san

"Yurima his back, Mikey, come inside, feel at home" Hashibara-san let me in with a genuine smile

As I enter their house, I immediately smelled food. Kousei-san is cooking.

She saw me and greeted me with a cheerful smile ready.

"Mikey! I'm glad you took a visit now, my daughter already woken up, she's having a walk with her friends, come and join us for dinner" she invited me already

I did hesitate and enter the kitchen, "Let me help you Kousei-san"

"It's okay, join Kaiju instead" she tried to convince me

"No, you still have a lot of things to do, let me help you, please..." and I insist

"Aah!! If you say so" she sigh and smiled in the end

I tied my bangs up so it won't be a bother.

I give her a hand. I peeled potatoes and carrots, chops some vegetables the last thing I need to chop was the carrots.

I was holding the carrots and cutting it to pieces little by little.

"Where have you been lately Mikey?" Kousei-san asked

"I went back to my hometown, a lot of things happened but manage to escape and find solutions, and here I am now wanted to visit Hashibara Family again" I answered politely

"You miss us, that's right, your always welcome here so come whenever you want" she muttered

"I will!" I said that a bit hyper, full of energy

- TOOT -

I heard the door opened. I also heard footsteps and some voice.

"Auntie we're back" sounds like the girl friend of Y/n, Shinichi

"Did she enjoy?" Kousei-san asked

I turned around and confirmed that it was her. She notices me so she approaches to greet.

"She did, oh! You're here, it has been a long time" Shinichi had said

"Yeah, I'm helping Kousei-san" I mumbled and turned back to what I was doing

I heard footsteps. A guy. I also hear the sound of something moving like a vehicle.

I turned around and shifted my gaze to the one who just arrived.

My eyes narrowed as I saw Y/n's figure. She's just surprised as me.

I cut the carrots one last time and put the knife down as I run towards Y/n and give her a tight hug. I don't try to squeeze her nor touch her with my dirty hands. I'm just happy to see her again. My happiness overflow. I just miss her so much. That I got easily carried away.