20

-tap-tap-tap-

I can hear footsteps from here. With my brown and no life eyes gazed on the hole again waiting for someone to save me from here.

But this is my decision, so that they won't attack toman.

-blag-

Someone opened the door and had given me a set of food and close the door again.

If I can count it in maybe I've been staying for this prison for about 3 weeks now.

I crawled and eat the food very slowly. I keep eating the same thing for 3 weeks even though I can't barely taste anything I meant it's not that good.

And I wonder 'so this is how criminals felt being locked in prison on their own cells'

After eating I leaned on the wall and look above me. I only see the high ceiling and I only see darkness in it.

While staring at it I slowly fallen to sleep but was awaken easily by the sudden visit of Yiruma.

"Bring her out" he ordered to the one responsible of giving me food and taking guard

He tied my hands, and I followed Yiruma along with him.

We're outside, I ride a car with Yiruma and I was only looking at the sea.

"Where are you taking me?" I said

"He wanted to see how you were doing, his taking you in" said Yiruma, smoking

"Who is he?"

He blew a few smoke, "Totsuki"

After that we never had a conversation anymore even when we arrived on the said destination. After dropping me to a huge mansion he left immediately then maids came rushing there way to get me wash up and dress up.

After having those treatment I was lock inside a room once again.

"I never thought you'd suffer like this huh!"

That voice is familiar, I've met this person before in our house, the person who claimed his Kanta

"Perhaps are you lonely because you are away with those folks, hahaha don't make me laugh y/n they are nothing but trash to you" he mumbled

"Don't you remember anymore? You despise them"

"Common y/n, you belongs to me and only me"

Suddenly, the door opened and it reveals no other than him, Kanta

He went closer to me and touches my face and whispered, "You only belong to me"

"I don't belong to anyone" I said sharply

Cause for him to laugh

"I don't belong to this world" I continued

"Darling, even in your sleep you talk about Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, why can't you think of me!!" He was furiously mad 

"Mikey is dead, you don't have to think of him anymore" he stated

My eyes suddenly widened and I was angry

I stand on my feet and touches his collar

"Mikey will never disappear even if he died that day his still in my memories"

Kanta then shoved my hands away from him and had slapped me really hard

"Sano Manjiro is nothing, I have everything" 

"Even so, Mikey has the things you don't" I uttered

"Why is someone who despise Mikey before so fond of him now? What did he do to make you like this? What does he has that I don't?"

"EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING HE HAS ARE THE THINGS YOU DON'T POSSESSED" 

He slapped me again and again, "You pissed me y/n, I'll kill everyone important to you"

He then shut the door and mumbled last thing, "I'm Kanta Totsuki you better remember that" and left

I was hopeless in the very end. He will kill everyone and I can't do anything about it.

I've beginning to fall on darkness deeper and deeper.

Such despair and anxiety.