2

Baji told me everything he said I was a member of toman and I was a member from 1st division and I was very closed to the founding member of toman as I was a friend of them since the very beginning, he said I was the very first woman and the very first person to join toman, Baji also said I was good in fighting that I'm capable of competing with Mikey but that's seems to change now because me, the me right now can't fight and I never learned to fight in my entire life and I don't even remember those memories Baji had told me but when he said it all, it's kind of reflecting to my mind as if it was real as if it happened before.

now Baji is taking me to his place, he told me I live with him and his mother. Actually I was his cousin. He said my parents died in an accident that's why I was left to Baji Family they took me in and took care of me, since Baji is the only child he thinks of me as his sister. He also mentioned we usually hang out everytime and he was so sad because I almost got killed by Kanta Gang and he said he won't let it happen once again.

even though I didn't experience that, I appreciate his sincerity towards those lines he had said towards me. Now I can feel the love of a brother towards his sister.

we arrived to the place and the moment we got inside her mother pulled a hugged— I felt that she really missed me— like I was her child

"how are you feeling y/n?" she asked me and very emotional

"I'm okay Aunt, just lost few of my memories" I answered

"I miss you so much y/n" she teared up

after we reunited, aunt which I must call mom because that's what I've been calling her, told us to eat

at the dining area we eat happily they told everything about me and I was relieved. But the fact that Baji had told me I was dependable, kind, but evil, cruel, fighter was too much for me to swallow. Because I was never been like that!! like I said I've never know how to fight.

after eating Baji showed me to my room, tour me to the house once again and even went with me outside to tour me from places to places so just I can regain my memory back.

I had fun hanging out with Baji but later that day Baji saw someone he knew and I know who it was, that was Matsuno Chifuyu vice captain of 1st division, and indeed he recognized me.

"glad you were finally fine, Hashibara-san" he smiled genuinely

"not as fine as you think, Chifuyu"

"she remembers my name Baji-san" Chifuyu tears with joy

"are you tired y/n? want to grab something to eat!" Baji then put his right hand on his chin and think "Peyang Noodles?"

"I'm sure she'll like it" Chifuyu agree

we went home and eat Peyang Noodles, it was indeed delicious after a few exchange of words, Chifuyu went back home and Baji was going to go out tonight I was left home with my sleeping mom she was tired and it's better to get early sleep, I still look at my room arrange it and kinda read books or so on inside my room, it seems to me that I was very lonely but something's concerned me I was keeping a one stolen picture of Mikey inside my cabinet, I was so confused why I have this picture of him. But it didn't bother me any longer as I decided to take a sleep wondering if all of this was just a dream and tomorrow I will be back to my real world where I used to be.