42

Draken look for Ryu in Shibuya along with Baji.

They went to the place where Draken saw him.

The place look abandoned. But they still enter. At first Baji is hesitant. But he still took the lead.

They found nothing inside. The place are all over a bunch of dirt. Paper scattered everywhere. Dust is all over the place. Broken glasses around the ground and ruined tables and chairs. The place is surely abandoned.

Draken only think about 'what on earth is he doing to a place like this?'

While Baji goes on to the thought of 'what's his motive?'

Baji is worried about her little sister's condition. He lost her twice.

Draken is also worried about her. The two show concern. They have to find Ryu.

On the other side, Draken notices a paper chart stick on the broken wooden wall.

He removed it and read the chart.

"Festival today at night on XX-XXX alley" he slowly read it

Baji on the other hand gives a comment, "Festival? There must be some huge bunch of troublesome fellows out there, I'm gonna invite Kazutora"

He dialed Kazutora's phone already

"Count Mitsuya in" Draken also recommended

That night at Shibuya. The four of them, Draken, Mitsuya, Baji, and Kazutora gather up. They went together to the said alley.

They arrived at a total open area surrounded with trees. Lots of bikes are in the entrance. There is a huge gate entrance. They went inside. A lot of people with their skateboards are inside. Some are huge guys. Some are kids like them and kids around 10 years old or 12 to 13. 

On the middle there is a tricky road way nevertheless the inside of that place when you look a little more further, it says on the map stick on a wall behind the big gates.

"Did we went to the right place Draken?" Baji asked being confused

"It says Festival!" Draken muttered going to look again at the chart he had seen

"Skateboarding Festival Grand Competition" Mitsuya read it for Draken

"This place is badass, my first time to see such a huge skateboarding competition like this" Kazutora complimented

"This seems illegal" Draken gulp as he observed the place

"Same goes for me!" Mitsuya also gulp a little

An hour later the competition started. By 5 competitors. There is a T.V where you can see the race.

It is indeed tricky. The things only skaters know.

Baji and Kazutora were watching the competition and pretty amaze and mesmerize by it. While on the other side Draken and Mitsuya is busy gazing and looking for Ryu while standing together with Baji and Kazutora on one surroundings.

People around the place are screaming, shouting, and cheering for the competitors. Some guys do not care at all and some of them is just chilling and talking.

"Do you remember who we came for?" Draken speak up to Baji and Kazutora

"You want to find Ryu fast for Y/n isn't it right Baji!" Mitsuya tease

"For the sake of my sister! Let's go Kazutora"

Baji grabbed Kazutora's clothes and drag him along to look for their target Ryu.