41

The street. It looks the same. But way cleaner than before. Excess dirt have been removed. But this is the exact place where I first saw Kanta Totsuki lying like a beggar.

Who knows he'd turned out someone I hate.

And I was the cause of that.

I left the street knowing where to go.

I found myself driving to the ruins. Where I fought Kanta.

The moment I arrived I heard weird noises coming from the inside.

I got so worried that it might be Y/n. I rush inside only to see the guy holding Y/n's face and slice through her right eye, blood splash all over Y/n's face, it didn't cut deep but I'm worried.

That guy is attempting another blow but then I immediately stop him from further hurting Y/n.

I punches the guy's face and make him flying, giving him a huge blow refrain him from making a move.

I approached Y/n, she was badly injured. She tried to stand but she fall and I caught her. I supported her. Her eyes can barely see from the scratch she just received.

I hug her. I was really worried about her.

"Y/n, I'm sorry" I mumbled

I touch her face, I felt her fresh blood. I wipe her blood away using my hand. She has so many wounds. She injured this bunch of wounds. Leaving me worries.

She hug me lefting me surprised.

Then I saw Senju coming out from the building. I saw another person inside, she was lying on the ground, defeated.

"Mikey!" Senju muttered

"Is she dead?" Y/n asked Senju

"She is, a needle got intact on her skin and she was poisoned and died for a second" Senju give an answer

I felt Y/n's gripped tightened but she suddenly loosen.

"Haaaaaaaahhhh!!!!" I heard someone scream

I'm sure it was that guy, he manage to get up. I was too late. Y/n turned over to protect me.

She still manage to attack that guy leaving him breathless.

I can see through Y/n's face that she's startled. This is her first time to ever kill a person.

I feel something's pouring in my hand and that's when I realized it was Y/n's blood. The bleeding won't stop whatever I do.

"Y/n" I mumbled, so confused and my emotion is mix up

"Y/n" Senju speak but then her knees trembled

I tried to stop her wound. But it won't stop.

"Mikey it's hopeless" Y/n muttered

I know but I'm still trying because I don't want to lose her more than everything.

"Don't say that!"

I won't give up on you. Not now Y/n.

My eyes can't help it anymore. My tears keeps pouring.

Y/n's hand touches my face. She smiled at me

"It was nice meeting you..."

She said those words before she slowly close her eyes.

Light appears from nowhere makes me sleepy and my eyes started to feel numb. I slowly close my eyes and felt nothing.

I woke up facing the sky. I suddenly get up realizing I was still in the ruins.

I remembered everything. Tears confronted me again, knowing Y/n was gone. But I was relieved. She might have gone back to her own world.

I get up saw Senju awake. She's disposing the body of the guy Y/n fought, and the girl Senju took down.

I help Senju. After creating a grave for the two. I drove Senju back to her house.

I went back to my house. Took a long bath and change my clothes.

I had dinner with Emma, Shinichiro and Izana. But I only eat a little. I wasn't in the mood.

All I think of is Y/n.

I don't know when I'll meet her again. I don't even know if she's alive.

Worries is rulling me.

That night, I took my bike and drove around, anywhere.

I got a text from Ken-chin. He said they took care of Ryu. I didn't bother to reply because I don't know what to say.

While I was driving. I didn't realized that I'm back to that street, to where I first met Kanta.

I saw a note.

"See You On The Other Side Of The World Mikey - Kanta Totsuki"

I clenched my fist with the note.

I heard footsteps coming from my back. I turned around and saw Kanta Totsuki. All I was left is anger.

"Kanta!!!" I said full of anger

"This is the Mikey I wanted to see!" He laugh sarcastically

"I've been longing to face you once again! I can never forgive you after what you've done to Y/n"

His eyes is sharp as I am.

"I'm not gonna fight you in here Mikey, I want to fight you to where I'm truly belong!"

It's confusing but instinct and hunch is telling me something.

"No matter where it is, I'll find you, took you down, and make you some sense!"

"You see, I was in deep depression when I was seven, I just lost my only family, my brother, my parents died in a car accident when I was 3 years old, and he was the only person with me, but he died because of an illness, I fallen into depression, that's when I saw that glimmering light so I entered that, only to find this place, I don't even understand a thing, I was on my own, I was alone in this deep dark place, and then I met you, you change my life, we become friends, but I didn't know you are the person who will took everything away from me, I'll fight you once again. And that time I will surely give an end to what we had started."

A light glimmered, he entered that. But before I touch the light it was already gone. Vanishes to tin air.

I discovered that Kanta Totsuki belong to the same world as Y/n.