-Debut-

No One's POV:

 The start of the second term for the second year has started and back to normal classes.

"Ehh start of second sem already?" Torinitoru asked as she just went out of the elevator, with Noryoku and Agawa making their way to the common room.

"Nani?!!! I hope the second semester's gonna be kind" Kaminari said as he yawned and stretched while making his way to the couch while Kirishima was falling asleep.

"Oi Kirishima, wake up and have breakfast" Kaminari said while shaking Kirishima, he groaned and rubbed his eye.

"Do you think Kirishima-kun has been sleeping late again?" Noryoku asked and Torinitoru sighed and looked at him worriedly, Kirishima noticed she was looking so he looked back, once he did Torinitoru immediately looked away and headed toward the dining area with Noryoku.

"Did I miss a homework...?" Noryoku asked as she tried to remember

"Um yes you did-"

"HUH?!! When??! I never did..." Noryoku said as she panicked and hyperventilated, Torinitoru kept laughing but also tried to calm her friend down.

"Necho-chan, remember we all missed a submission because of the test we did" Torinitoru tried to explain.

"HUH??! What test??!" Noryoku said while both her hands were in her head and Torinitoru laughed again.

"What's going on here? Noryoku-chan calm down" Agawa said while approaching them both, she sat down in front of Torinitoru and beside Noryoku.

"Seriously though Necho-chan, have you forgotten what we did before the second sem started?" Torinitoru asked trying not to laugh and Noryoku kept slapping herself as punishment, Agawa in result tried to resist Noryoku from hurting herself.

"Ohhhh hehehe I'm sorry... Guess I need more sleep huh" Noryoku said in relief, Torinitoru and Agawa laughed. Midoriya was in his room thinking about his encounter with Kitsuki, he still wouldn't believe she was alive after all those years. He didn't like the fact that they separated, Midoriya felt he's responsible for her being lost in the woods but he also wanted to make sure if she was the same Kitsuki eleven years ago.

*I have to find out... I need to confront her one more time and ask her everything, I need to make her tell everything* Midoriya thought, he got out of his bed and got out of his room once he did, he walked toward the elevator but only to be stopped by Bakugou.

"DEKU!!" he yelled, Midoriya thought what was Bakugou doing in the second floor.

"K-Kacchan why are you on the second floor?" Midoriya asked and Bakugou only glared at him.

"I used the stairs... that's why you damn nerd get out of my way!" Bakugou spat and Midoriya flinched.

"U-Um... I- nevermind" Midoriya said, he didn't notice Bakugou paused in the middle of the hallway but not confronting Midoriya.

"Tell me about it after school... I- got sumthin to say" Bakugou said calmly then he continued to walk, this time using the elevator. Midoriya got confused but noticed he has to eat breakfast for school so he dashed through the hallway and waited for the elevator or he just dashed down the stairs. Once he did, he saw some of classmates and he figured that some were already making their way to the campus. He immediately had breakfast and dashed back to his room to wash and change into school clothes, then dashed back out of the dormitory to the campus. 

     While everyone was making their way to the campus, it seemed peaceful and quiet. Classes were running smoothly and activities weren't interrupted. Inside Class 2-A they were having Modern Literature but some weren't listening, Bakugou admitted to himself that he's been having headaches and flashbacks but not only regular flashbacks but some about his sister.