-Drastic Measures, Take Drastic Actions-

Katsuki's POV:

I woke up and my eyes adjusted to the sight of the lights above me, I looked around and saw I was in a room with nurses roaming around with the Doctor preparing some tools. I continued to look around, stopping when I saw Kitsuki right beside me. My eyes widened seeing her this close beside me. My gaze went down, seeing her hand I slowly reached out toward it and when I touched her, her skin was cold.

"Sir please lean back and wait patiently" a nurse said as I did and took a deep breath, closing my eyes in the process.

Midoriya's POV: 

Aizawa-sensei instructed me to follow Kacchan, I did but when I went to where he would be he wasn't there. I ran through the halls looking for him, until I saw him in a room with Kitsuki-san. I went back to Mitsumi's room and told Aizawa-sensei where he was.

"What? And why didn't he tell us?" I shrugged and Aizawa-sensei sighed in exhaust. I sat down thinking about what Kacchan is about to do... may be something too drastic.

Katsuki's POV:

*Earlier*

I was dragged into a nearby office and the Doctor asked me to sit down, and so I did. But I didn't like the act of being dragged, I glared at the Doctor as he sat down in the desk in front of me. 

"Sir, I am here to ask you something" the Doctor began and I jus continued to stare at him.

"Do you know about... everything?" he asked which made my eyes widen in shock.

"...Answering to someone like you is not expected, I don't think I trust you" I answered and the Doctor jus chuckled at me... piece of shit! Who does he think he is?! WHO does he think I am?!!

"Of course but I meant, regards to your sister's situation"  the Doctor showed an innocent smile causing me to lower my glare then to an irritated expression.

"Oi jus who do you think you are?! I know you're asking something but what the hell? Get to the point geez!" I yelled standing up from my seat, pointing at him while I was making my point. The Doctor apologized after as I sat down still gritting my teeth, scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Right right, your sister is poisoned, the poison is in her blood and it's slowly making its way to nearby organs which is why we are going to the extraction procedure. During the extraction, the poison could have spread to a large portion of blood meaning, when that portion gets-"

"DAMMIT! I'll know how much is taken once you and your crew do it! Right!?" I yelled interrupting him, honestly this doctor seems like he's pretty new in his job! I mean he does look young but I can't jus judge him without me knowing his skills... right?

"...Sorry, I get that she's poisoned and all but doing this is jus a waste of time knowing that someone's life is on the line" I muttered.

"So you're willing?" the doctor jus asked, I looked at the window by the desk and stared intently before answering. I emerged within my thoughts.

I'm about to give some of my blood to someone who is such an annoying person...literally. She has been gone for such a damn long time! She tortured Sumi who never experienced any fun at all, Sumi didn't even get into a school since she was missing finding for that b****.  

And then what?! She shows up like nothing the fuck happened!... shows up poisoned and bruised... I could leave her like that... but no. 

I consider Sumi's opinions but if I would leave her... should I see Sumi first? Or should I go to the other sister?

I was slapped back to reality when I heard the doctor cleared his throat.

"I'm going to see a patient... do something useful to keep her alive" I said, leaving the room without making eye contact. I went down the halls then found a nearby elevator.