-Investigations-

Bakugou Katsuki's POV:

I finally arrived home, it was rather quiet inside but I ran up to my room before anyone came greeting me back. I started investigating but also wondered who would help me find my sisters? The only one in mind is the second person I hate... the damn nerd. I grabbed my phone and began contacting him.

**Oi Nerd, can you ask for a permit and come over to my place** I messaged, I waited for five minutes just for him to see my message.

**Oh Kacchan, kay I asked for a permit and I'm on my way** the nerd replied, I only seen zoned him and when I heard a doorbell, I rushed down the stairs and answered.

"Ka-"

"Shut up no questions until I say so" I said not letting him speak and pulling him inside, he got off my grip and we both went inside my room. I sat in my bed and he only stayed in front of the door.

"Now shoot" I signaled but I think he didn't get it, I only glared at him and he winced.

"What'd you need me for?" Deku began to ask.

"You know both my sisters, yes? Especially the twin" I replied emphasizing and Deku seemed to know what I mean.

"You were with her... where did she run off to?" I asked, squinching my eyes at him.

"I- uh, d-during that time we got separated" Deku said with absolute fear and shiver.

"Mhm... separated... separated? WHY DIDN'T YOU WATCH OVER HER?!!" I yelled but again I tried to limit myself since a bit of the pain was still there. Deku didn't do anything but wince.

"You're lucky that I can't blast my all toward you" I said as I sat down to my bed again, Deku sat on the floor.

"Anyway, the new villain seemed kinda off don't ya think. He was fresher and nothing compared to Shigaraki and his crew, maybe he is a new recruit nonetheless his quirk is cool but also familiarly scary-" Deku was doing that annoying habit of his which irritated me to the highest level.

"SHUT UP DEKU YOU'RE FREAKING MUMBLING AGAIN!!!" I scolded and interrupted him.

"Eh? S-Sorry, but like yeah those are my thoughts" he said while he continued to think deeper

"I didn't ask, but what did you mean by 'familiarly scary' huh?" I asked him and Deku tried to recall but I didn't let him say anything else.

"Tell me something that I don't know" I said lowly while I waited for his answer.

"Um your sister's quirk is as scary as yours" Deku answered, it impacted me yes and I remembered the events when I fought with that villain.

"Also that wispy portal was there... where did we see it?" Deku asked, making my eyes widened. I began getting a notebook and pen drawing a web, I put the name of Kurogiri which is the wispy guy, the hand guy which Deku corrected as Shigaraki.

"What was the name of the new villain again?" I asked Deku as I bit the other end of the pen impatiently.

"Uhh Kuro Kitsune I think" Deku said and I widened my eyes again, I wrote down the name of the villain and the name of my sister. I concluded that the villain and my sister are the same person! Dammit what the freak?!

"FREAKING CRAP, NO THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!" I yelled as I threw the pen across the room, I was breathing heavily and saying in my thoughts *please be wrong, please be WRONG*.

"Kacchan your speculations can be wrong, clearly we were dealing with a guy" Deku said, I calmed down a bit and sighed.

"Yeah yeah" I said exhaustingly but still furrowed my brows immensely staring at the notebook.