-UA pt.2-

Bakugou Katsuki's POV:

After I left, I let myself be quiet for awhile and thought about what the hell just happened. I walked into the eatery and got the usual, I sat with what they call my freaking 'squad'.

"Oh Bakubro we thought you wouldn't eat or something" dunce face said, with his mouth full.

"DON'T FREAKING TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL DAMMIT!!" I scolded.

"Bakugou, did something happen?" Pink freak asked, I noticed myself I haven't touched my food.

"None of your freaking business racoon eyes" I answered, I finally took one bite of my food but wasn't really feeling it. I just kept my head low and didn't mind my surroundings, I went out of the eatery.

"Bakugou-"

"He's dealing with something I guess" was the last I heard from dunce face and weird hair.

*What the freaking hell is happening?! This is getting annoying!!* I thought and my brows were furrowed, I kept walking but I felt someone was following me.

"What do you want?" I asked as I paused and I heard her sigh.

"Kat what's wrong?" she asked back and I saw copycat with a concerned look.

"Don't waste your time worrying for me dammit!" I said with anger.

"What, you're just gonna keep shutting everyone out?! You never needed help but yet here you are clearly struggling with something" copycat answered back.

"As if any of you extras will UNDERSTAND" I grunted losing my patience.

"That's because you don't let us!! Ugh this is going nowhere Kat" she scolded, I turned my back and went on.

"You shouldn't have been concerned, I've been in this situation for eleven years. And it's on going" I said lowly, I heard her scoff in confusion. I went inside the men's lavatory and washed my face afterwards I leaned to a wall probably the divider of the males and females.

"I wish you could have freaking explained! Then this wouldn't happen, little sis gone for who knows how long, you freaking left with no absolute explanation. I could actually celebrate since there were no annoyances but still I can care when I want to... FREAK YOU KITSUKI!!" I said activating my quirk and smashing the mirror, I panted immediately Sensei came in and my knuckles were bleeding. I sat on the floor huffing and grunting in frustration with my pride broken again.

No One's POV:

     As Bakugou ranted about his sister in the lavatory, Kitsuki was in the female's lavatory listening since the walls were quite thin and regretting almost everything, slowly wanting to tell him the truth.

"Katsuki... I'm so sorry" Kitsuki sobbed. After she decided to go out of the lavatory. Once she did she saw Bakugou and All Might having a little chat, she also saw Bakugou's bleeding knuckle. Bakugou noticed her, Kitsuki choked on a sob covering her mouth and said nothing, she continued to walk back to the classroom.

"Come boy, let's get your wound treated and we'll have a little chat" All Might said, Bakugou only kept silent. In the classroom, Kitsuki immediately sat on the floor beside her seat. Her classmates observing her and have no idea how to comfort her.

"How come this seems to be a strange day?" Iida said, and Midoriya, Toru and Kaminari approached her. Toru rubbed her back, Kitsuki sniffed quietly as she sobbed, Midoriya had his full attention at Kitsuki's hair and would from time to time gesture as if he's seen her somewhere.

"Guys, I-I'm alright nothing to worry about me" Kitsuki said as she sniffed and huffed.

"Oh please don't shut us out, we want to help you in any way-"