-Mitsumi-

No One's POV:

After a long walk toward the campus, Bakugou decided to go to the dorms, up to his room he quickly washed up, change into his uniform and fix Mitsumi up.

"Eh nani? Why are we here, Katsu nii-chan?" Mitsumi asked but Bakugou ignored her, she tugged his shirt to get his attention.

"Before you get in there we gotta fix you up. Gladly Ma delivered clothes for you" Bakugou said, answering her question. Mitsumi got his phone and saw a message from her mother.

"Um... Katsu-nii, you might wanna read this" Mitsumi said and Bakugou arched a brow when he saw Mitsumi presenting the message from their mom.

**Katsuki I hope the bag of Mitsumi's clothes came. Another thing is your dad received a notice about his career, he is needed in Australia. We will be there for ten weeks so Mitsumi will really have to stick with you for a long time. DON'T YOU DARE COMPLAIN!! OR ELSE now you two behave and if anything happens just message me. Enjoy mwa** read the message and Bakugou threw a fit by throwing the phone toward his bed.

"That... tch!" Bakugou scoffed and began to remove Mitsumi's clothes from the bag and properly store them in a spare cabinet or drawer. Gladly Bakugou has one empty drawer, so he began to place and fold her clothes, after Bakugou was done he picked out a pair and gave it to Mitsumi.

"Eh?" she said in a confused tone but got the clothes anyway.

"Go to the bathroom, I'll come in if you need-"

"Ie ie!!!" Mitsumi said waving her hands in front of her protesting, Bakugou blinked.

"BAKA! I'm old enough to take a bath Onii-chan!" Mitsumi yelled.

"Urusai!! Don't yell, I can hear you properly!" Bakugou answered back, instead he fixed his things, readied his uniform to change into and grabbed a towel.

"Oii, I'll be using the baths downstairs don't rummage through my things, got it?!" Bakugou yelled to make sure Mitsumi will hear him.

"Can I at least borrow your phone?" Mitsumi asked, Bakugou grunted.

"Fine! It's to keep you distracted at least" Bakugou muttered the last part and went out of his room. When passing by he saw the first room.

*Crap! I forgot about her...* Bakugou thought he hissed at his decision to bring Mitsumi but he cared less, since Kit meant nothing to him... yet.

Bakugou finished his bath and Mitsumi has been rummaging even if she was told not to, she saw a lot of black shirts, black tank tops and black hoodies.

"Geez didn't know Katsu-nii turned emo" Mitsumi said to herself which made her laugh, after rummaging through his clothes she gasped seeing a red hoodie with orange designs.

"Ohhh this isn't black, let's see how this looks on me" Mitsumi said gleefully, she grabbed the hoodie and put it on.

"Ahh it's big on me hehehe, looks like a dress too" Mitsumi said posing and modeling with the hoodie, then she heard the elevator ding and she immediately removed the hoodie and returned it, she hopped on to Bakugou's bed and held onto his phone. Once Bakugou came in Mitsumi showed a smile.

"ACHOO!! Dammit did you rummage through my things?!" Bakugou sneezed and immediately scolded Mitsumi, Mitsumi's smile faded.

"Nani? Are you okay Katsu-nii?" Mitsumi asked ignoring his question.

"You- tch don't wanna waste my time scolding you. Up now, I'm taking you to the campus" Bakugou said as he sighed frustrated.

"Hai!!" Mitsumi said hopping off of Bakugou's bed, Bakugou grabbed his phone and bag then went out of the room. Once they did, Bakugou rushed past the first room, Mitsumi read the plate with a questioned expression.