-Train with the Heiress-

No One's POV:

After dinner, the rest of the students went into their houses and slept right away because there will be something in stored for them the next day.

~

As the next day came Hamori arrived at the first house. He knocked and waited for anyone to open.

"Oi half shit open the freaking door!!" Bakugou yelled and Todoroki lazily walked toward the door. Once he opened the door he's eyes widened

"Ah good morning Todoroki, is Bakugou ready to go?" Hamori greeted and he questioned in the process. Todoroki checked and saw Bakugou preparing.

"Hai" Todoroki answered and Hamori was satisfied.

"Ah who is the second leader?" Hamori questioned and Todoroki tried to recall.

"Mm we haven't decided sensei" Todoroki answered and Hamori sighed, then Bakugou came in.

"Sensei Todoroki is coming with me.." Bakugou said calmly, went out the house and hoped on the van and waited. Todoroki only blinked.

"U-Uh go and hurry up Todoroki dress up nicely since you'll also have breakfast there" Hamori instructed, he then walked toward the other house and knocked on their door. 

After Hamori knocked on the second house Mina was the one who answered it.

"Morning Sensei!" Mina greeted and Hamori liked her enthusiasm.

"Yes Good Morning Ashido, may I ask if the leader and second leader is ready?" Hamori said and Mina went inside to call them. Mina then came back with Tokoyami.

"I'm the assistant and he's the leader" Mina explained and Hamori gestured them to go inside the van.

"You two you're breakfast will be delivered here in a while, just wait for it" Hamori announced and Aoyama and Asui nodded their heads. Hamori walked on over toward house three and before Hamori could even knock Akane opened the door startling Hamori.

"Oh Sensei good morning, me and assis leader is ready" Akane said putting a shoulder over Uraraka who chuckled nervously.

"Ah perfect, get into the van then girls" Hamori instructed, Akane and Uraraka happily walked over their van and began to move travelling toward the mansion of the owner.

"Okay next three houses" Hamori said exhaustingly but he tried his best to be patient. He knocked on the fourth house and was answered by Jiro.

"Morning sensei" she greeted and Hamori greeted her back.

"Are you the leader or assistant?" Hamori questioned then Jiro shook her head and called onto Midoriya.

"Yea-p! Wha- ahem coming" Midoriya said tripping then straightened himself up and met Jiro and Hamori on the door.

"Ah Midoriya good please go out to the van" Hamori instructed but before Midoriya hopped in, he hesitated.

"Sensei... is it okay if I go alone? Like without an assistant?" Midoriya questioned then Hamori looked at him sternly to which Midoriya flinched.

"I see why not, but just make sure you take care of yourself" Hamori permissioned and Midoriya bowed in thanks then went in the van. Hamori went to the fifth house to which he was surprised to see Iida waiting.

"Good Morning Sensei" Iida said as he saluted and Hamori chuckled.

"I like your energy Iida" Hamori complimented and Iida bowed in thanks.

"Where is your assistant leader?" Hamori asked and the door opened with Sero smiling at Hamori.

"Ah then please proceed to the van" Hamori instructed, Iida and Sero began to walk toward the van and the van started to move. Hamori looked toward the sixth house seeing Senyu.