-Day Off-

No One's POV:

After the things that happened yesterday, Bakugou still had an headache. Whenever he wanted to go out, Uraraka, Iida and Yaoyorozu wouldn't let him which he was annoyed when Iida and Yaoyorozu would tell him but if it was Uraraka he'd give up. From time to time Mitsumi or Uraraka visits him.

*Knock* *Knock*

Bakugou groaned to stand up, which the person outside heard him struggle.

"No no stay in bed, I can manage to get inside" the person said and Bakugou again groaned to lay in bed. The person was Uraraka.

"Then why'd you have to knock dammit!?" Bakugou raised his voice which caused his head to ache more and he hissed at the pain.

"Stop your yelling Bakugou-kun, it won't help your headache" Uraraka scolded as she placed down a tray with some soup and water on the little table Bakugou has in the middle of his room. Bakugou scoffed but watched peacefully as Uraraka was preparing the soup, he stopped as Uraraka was making her way toward his bed.

"Here, this was made by Yaomomo" Uraraka said as she scooped up some soup and offered it to Bakugou, he was hesitant since he thought this was ridiculous. He's not sick or anything.

"Pink cheeks... it's just a headache nothin else" Bakugou said and Uraraka didn't stop.

"Headache or not, you've actually been having one for days now what if-"

"Uraraka, this is all because of the f***king b**** whose been going on to give me one!" Bakugou yelled again but he tried to subside the pain so that Uraraka won't scold him.

"Stop blaming her, okay it is her fault for leaving or  there's another side to it... get really mad when there's none" Uraraka explained and Bakugou looked at her sternly then closed his eyes and sighed.

"Tch.. it's not like I asked for you to take care of me" Bakugou, deep down didn't mean that which made Uraraka gasp and almost in tears but she's forcing to stop it.

"F-Fine! A-At least someone cares for you especially now that you're going through something unbearable... I know it is" Uraraka said as her voice was cracking, she placed the bowl of soup down and left Bakugou's room. Bakugou however punched his bed and placed his arm over his face.

.

.

.

Midoriya was in the clinic with Recovery Girl, she said he fainted in the room and All Might brought him to the clinic. Nothing fatal happened to him but only a headache and Recovery Girl tended to it by letting Midoriya sleep.

"Arigato, Recovery Girl" Midoriya thanked as he was strong enough to stand. Apparently Agawa and Toru were there while he was sleeping.

"Ah Midoriya-kun good you're awake" Agawa said and Midoriya smiled but then it faded when he wanted to know what happened.

"Tell me, what did happen to me?" Midoriya questioned and Agawa and Toru exchanged looks. The three of them walked toward the room they were in earlier but All Might wasn't there anymore.

"Actually Midoriya... we really don't know what happened but you had that same vibe when we were back at the ferry" Toru explained and Midoriya tried to remember some scenarios of what happened to him.

"I... I couldn't remember where I was exactly but all I can say was I was in a dark place, cold atmosphere and whispers all around me" Midoriya explained and Agawa and Toru didn't have anything to say.    

 "What did I look like on your point of view?" Midoriya asked.

"Your eyes were open and your pupils were small and just froze in place" Agawa explained and Midoriya gasped.