-CHAOS-

No One's POV:

The next morning everyone was expected to be awake earlier than usual. And so Akane and Ishikawa knocked on everyone's doors. They began with house number one.

"Good Morning Bakugou" Akane greeted, Bakugou wasn't pleased. Through this trip Bakugou has found the exchange very suspicious and odd.

"What'd ya want extras?" Bakugou asked and Akane arched an eyebrow, which irritated Bakugou.

"A-Apologies for her... um we were instructed by Hamori sensei to-"

"Good Morning students! Apologies for my late arrival had some trouble back there but these two aren't wrong" Hamori said all of a sudden as he hopped out of the van and other vans arrived.

"Right before the announcement I'll need everyone here, oh and please gear up into your hero costumes" Hamori instructed as he clapped and sighed. Ishikawa and Akane left, Bakugou and Todoroki closed the door behind them.

"Another freaking activity?!" Bakugou complained as he slammed the door and Kitsuki heard him from her room.

"What's it this time?" Kitsuki questioned and Bakugou glared at her from downstairs.

"No idea... gear up though" Bakugou said as he walked inside of his room and shut the door. Kitsuki scoffed and was met by Agawa.

"You okay?" she asked and Kitsuki nodded her head in disaproval.

"It's... hm it's nothing" Kitsuki answered and went into her own room. 

-Meanwhile-

Akane and Ishikawa were outside of their respective house, discussing in the front porch.

"Today's the day" Akane said as she clicked her tongue, Ishikawa noticed and sighed.

"These guys are not bad at all" Ishikawa muttered and Akane couldn't believe.

"Don't tell me you're adapting to them" Akane said and Ishikawa gazed at the distance without answering back at Akane, Akane just sighed but before she could say anything else the door swung open with Kirishima and Uraraka coming out.

"Ah hey man!" Ishikawa greeted as he patted Kirishima's back and Kirishima did the same.

"Hey Ishikawa, what's up?" Kirishima asked and Ishikawa just chuckled.

"Nothing just greeting you that's all" Ishikawa answered and Kirishima appreciated it, he and Ishikawa walked and Akane glared at him. The rest of the students came out of their houses and gathered round.

"Hope you all slept well... knowing how tired you all were" Hamori started, some students were yawning such as Mina, Kaminari and Sero.

"Now to make things quick I'll let them explain" Hamori said gesturing toward Akane, Ishikawa and Senyu.

"Hi everyone, to make things quick I'll get to the point" Akane said clearing her throat. She exhaled and began to explain.

"First you all are going through three stages in this activity, second these three stages will each have a coordinator which will be the three of us, third these stages are mind, speed and lastly agility" Akane explained and each student was sternly listening.

"Any questions so far before I proceed?" Akane asked then Yaoyorozu raised her hand and Akane gestured for her to ask away.

"Not to be rude or anything but it's our last day in the island and aren't we supposed to be resting?" Yaoyorozu questioned and suddenly agreements and murmurs raised behind her, Hamori signaled them to be silent.