Chapter 3

Alberu ordered. "Contact Eruhaben."

Rosalyn looked over her shoulder and shot him a confused look and gradually turns into understanding. She grabs something from her spatial dimension bag.

"Pardon me for asking, your Majesty. But didn't they just say that there is a restriction spell placed around here? How can we possibly use a communication device if we can't use Mana?" Taylor calmly asked, his hands were folded and placed atop his lap.

Cage stood behind him while gripping the handles of the wheelchair, she sported a calm demeanor but inside she is extremely anxious as she couldn't get a hold of the God of death.

"Because this one doesn't need one to activate." Rosalyn replied instead, with a hint of bragging tone to it. They are only able to make two of these things, one was with her while the other was with Eruhaben.

Rosalyn threw it towards Bud when she already connected it with Eruhaben's. Bud caught it with one hand, he whistled and noted to himself about acquiring one of this.

It beeped once before the image of Eruhaben with Lock standing behind him greeted them.

"Eruhaben-nim." They called out. Eruhaben scanned his eyes across them before letting out a relieved sigh.

"How is the situation in there?" Eruhaben asked. Bud explained Alberu's findings while Eruhaben and Lock listened attentively.

"I see..." Eruhaben muttered, focusing his gaze on a spot somewhere in the distant darkness, but a voice coming from the device made him look up.

"And how about out there? Have they made any movement yet?" Alberu asked.

"Surprisingly none. None at all." Eruhaben answered.

"And no letters..." He added, to which Alberu clicked his tongue.

"Hmm..." Alberu began to think.

If they have such a powerful device, why did they use it now and not before when the war is still ongoing and use it to their advantage to win.

Why did they strike now when their leader is already dead.

Alberu's train of thought was put to a halt when he noticed a light flickering behind Eruhaben.

Eruhaben raised an eyebrow and looked behind his shoulder. "ah." as if he just remembered it now, and casually said. "I took the liberty to contact the others, I reckoned it would be wise to tell them about our situation." and moved aside, Lock followed suit.

They saw multiple video communication devices floating in the air, faces of powerful individuals can be seen.

Some of whom, was Toonka, the commander and chief of Whipper kingdom. Behind him sat his most loyal subordinate, Harol Kodiang. They were inside a tent, and a feast can be seen in front of them.

The king of whales, Shickler, besides him are his children. Witira, the crowned princess, and prince Paseton, the only mixed blood in the whale tribe, while Archie can be seen standing in the corner.

Litana, the Queen of the jungle, beside her was a black panther, named Ten. The newly appointed King of the Caro kingdom, Valentino, with his trusted advisors.

Alongside the other Rulers of the neighboring kingdoms and tribes. They all greeted him with respect, some even stood in their seats.

Alberu let out a smile, he was just about to ask him to do so, but it looks like he doesn't need to. He was glad he could count on Eruhaben in times like this.

"I also have the knights secure the Cities and as well the villages." Eruhaben added.

Alberu nodded thankfully towards him before his eyes landed on Gashan, the shaman of the tiger tribe.