Chapter 10

The look on everyone's faces was utterly baffled as they stared at the scene.

Even the countless crowd, watching from the screen, had the same reaction.

Choi han swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. He didn’t know what kind of reaction he should be having.

"Ho." At some point, they heard Ron give out a dry laugh as if finding something ironic.

"Could it be..." Rosalyn deliberately didn't finish her statement and turned to Alberu.

As he heard her speak, Choi han paused momentarily before looking at her, then at Alberu.

Meeting their gazes that were directed at him, Alberu exhaled quietly, slightly shaking his head.

"Who knows." Alberu answered with so much obscurity, leaving room for different speculations but one feasible answer.

The other individuals were seemingly wanting to inquire him about it for a more detailed explanation, but in the end, they didn't say a word.

Alberu also expressed that he had nothing left to say and redirected his gaze at the scene in front of him.

Cale placed the torn page at the top of his desk, sat down on the wooden chair, and observed the image once more.

He softly knocked his knuckles across the table and silently pondered over it. Cale uttered in a low whisper what he was thinking. "Bombs..."

He then took a quill and carefully drew small circles on the image.

They squinted their eyes to look at what he's been circling and soon spotted tiny blots; it looked like it was left on purpose. No one honestly wouldn't have been able to notice these, if one didn't pay that much attention to them.

After finishing, Cale put down his quill and heaved himself up, off the chair. He then started pacing back and forth, immersed in thought as he stared at the image in his hand.

His steps soon turn to a halt, as though he has already found what he's looking for.

Their eyes followed his extended finger and studied the part he touched.

It was the bell tower.

Doubt and befuddlement swept across their faces, they don't see anything strange or conspicuous in it.

It was just an old and ordinary-looking bell tower, that can be seen in the plaza.

If one asked, the man standing at the top of the bell tower is rather more eye-catching.

Except for Alberu who had a look of realization in his eyes, as he figured that Cale wasn't exactly looking at the structure of the bell tower, it was the clock, to be precise, the time that was indicated in it.

He went back to his desk and fish out a blank sheet of paper from the drawer.

But instead of using his right hand, he took a quill and began writing using his other hand.

Each stroke was filled with proficiency, if they didn't witness him using his right hand before, they too would have mistaken him for being left-handed.

After finishing, he folded it in half and placed it inside an envelope, and took out a wax seal with an imprint of his family's crest from the drawer.

But his hand was stopped in mid-air. Contemplating a bit, he placed it back inside and grabbed something from the innermost of the drawer.

And secured the letter with a blank seal.

Cale then stuffed it into his pockets and hastily scrambled out the door, he came back after a minute, as he have completely forgotten to put on his shoes, and grabbed a cloak on his way out.