Chapter 5

Harry Potter sat on the steps of number twelve Grimmauld place and waited patiently for his wife to call to collect him. His mind was wandering around in various day dreams, some of them were of his previous life and the things he had hoped for, but was never lucky enough to have. Some of these day dreams had been with him since he was in the fourth year at Hogwarts in his previous existence.

'He was standing alone in the tent waiting for his turn to face a dragon, and as usual with his luck he had been left with the most vicious dragon. Just waiting and pacing the tent had been stretching his nerves to their limits, the tent flap opened and Hermione walked in, asked him how he was coping, then crying for him she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately,' this was one of his favourite day dreams because it was not too far from the truth, Hermione had come into the tent and put her arms around his neck but she had only kissed him on his cheek.

A nudge from his godfather brought Harry from his musings with a start. "You do know it's only ten forty-five, don't you?" Sirius asked jokily, "If Hermione said eleven then she will be here at eleven."

"They are on the way, should be here quite soon," Harry answered looking toward the small entrance of Grimmauld place. Harry had not been sleeping well during his stay with his godfather; he was so used to going to bed with Hermione that he found it hard to sleep without her by his side, he was eagerly looking forward to holding her again.

'HARRY! There are three people, I think they are Death Eaters, oh Harry they've seen me, they've stopped the car' Hermione shouted in his head.

'Hermione calm down a little, cast a shield inside the car; you don't need your wand, tell me exactly where you are' Harry thought back trying to be calm.

'We were just about to turn into Grimmauld Place, one of them looks like some sort of deranged witch, one of the men is Mr Malfoy, Harry I need help, I have to protect my dad' Hermione thought beginning to panic.

'Don't panic love, just hold your shield for a few seconds and I'll be with you' Harry thought as he suddenly rose to his feet.

"Sirius Death Eaters just outside the Place entrance," Harry said just before he disapparated.

Sirius blinked back his surprise at Harry vanishing and seconds later he too vanished from the steps of number twelve.

Harry arrived in the roadway just in front of the Grangers car, spinning around he found himself face to face with Bellatrix Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy, and another wizard he did not recognise.

"Ah Mr Potter, we meet again," Malfoy drawled "Time for you to pay for destroying the Dark Lord."

Harry chuckled at the predicament of his three adversaries; here he stood looking wandless and helpless. 'They have no idea' he thought as they closed the gap between them. Bellatrix was her usual mad looking self, talking to Harry as though she were talking to a baby.

"As der icklle Potty come to save his fwend then," she said in her sick mocking way.

The loud pop announcing Sirius's arrival distracted the ex Death Eaters for a second. A second that Harry put to good use, both Malfoy and Lestrange were stunned before they even saw him move.

Stunning spells left Harry's left and right hands without him seeming to move, the third unknown wizard attempted to disapparate but Harry was much quicker doing wandless magic, and he had surrounded the man with an anti apparation shield even as his two companions sank to the floor. Just a few seconds later Sirius bound the three ex Death Eaters with tight ropes, Harry broke their wands, taking great pleasure in snapping Malfoys cane as well.