Chapter 20

The remainder of their holidays were split half and half. Half their time spent studying Godric Gryffindor's book, but Harry insisted that Hermione spent half of each day with him, just having fun and being teenagers, visions of how Hermione had so often over worked her self were vivid in Harry's memories, that and he was now, he had decided, old enough to begin to let his hormones have a little more freedom. There was of course the fact that Hermione had become a very attractive and desirable woman, gone was any girlishness, she had become curvy and remarkably sexy, and was, as far as Harry was concerned perfectly shaped and exceedingly beautiful.

Two nights a week Harry spent working on Godric Gryffindor's book with Dumbledore, over the weeks the professor had become a very close, almost grandfather like friend. Harry was asked to call him Albus "So much shorter than professor, don't you think," Albus had said one Wednesday. It had been a little strange at first, but they both became fond of using first name terms.

In the second week of august, Hermione followed a rather worried Harry to bed, there was something serious on her mind and Harry knew she was having trouble coming to a conclusion about something. She seemed to be in deep thought all day, their afternoon of fun and relaxation had gone down as well as a badly brewed potion he thought, he was really beginning to worry about her.

'Ok Mrs Potter, out with it, what ever is bothering you, I want to know all about it' he sent to her as they undressed.

'I've found something in the book, I'm not sure if we should allow anymore study of it till we are sure it would be safe' she replied a little cryptically.

'Hermione love, what did you find, is it dangerous or something?' Harry asked alarmed by her uncertainty.

Hermione finished removing her knickers then stood facing him in all her naked glory, 'I found a hidden spell, a very powerful one'

Harry found he was having great difficulty thinking, as most of his blood seemed to rush to just the one part of his anatomy, a part that stood begging for attention.

'Er what? A spell, a powerful, blimey Hermione if we are going to have a serious discussion can you put your house coat or something on, I'm really having a problem here' he begged.

Hermione looked at his not so small problem 'Hmm I can see just what you mean' she chuckled as she pulled on a white terry towel bath robe.

'Is that any better Mr Potter?' she asked in a sexy way.

Harry let out a very long and very slow breath 'Sheesh woman you are so sexy' he croaked.

'Now this spell I found, it's a spell for increasing magical power, I don't mean like the earth magic, this one just increases the magic already in a person. It would be the perfect thing for a squib or someone like that, but if someone like Ron, or Sirius or Dumbledore used it, I hate to think what they could do' Hermione told him as she sat on the bed.

'Now that really is one for some thought, help the squibs, so they aren't shamed anymore, or hide the knowledge and never use it.' Harry thought.

'I know, I was so excited at first, I thought of the difference it would make to Mr Filch if he could do magic, but then I thought of someone like Malfoy getting his hands on it' she shuddered at the thought.