Chapter 29

The next four days were spent at their cottage, and in those four days they hardly left the bedroom, Hermione had made a quick tour of the house when they first arrived but it had been a very quick tour indeed as Harry had plans for the rest of Christmas day. Plans that Hermione had absolutely no objections to at all.

On the afternoon of the fourth day a rather tired and slightly worn out Harry got dressed and made his way into the now plate strewn kitchen, neither of them had washed a single pan, dish, or plate, since they had arrived. They had been having just two proper meals a day along with a small supper, neither of them wishing to spend too much time in doing mundane things like eating, when they could be practising making babies. Though as Hermione pointed out, with her contraception potion no longer effective they could well be actually making their very first baby at the very time she was talking.

Harry had just begun the dishes washing them selves when a naked Hermione joined him. 'Clothes off Harry love' she ordered him as she approached him from behind.

"Hermione sweetheart we have to get ready to visit the Weasleys, we did promise to spend New Year with them," Harry moaned as he turned and looked at the beautiful naked body standing next to him, he loved to watch the way her breast moved as she did, they were not large in fact they were, as far as he was concerned a perfect fit for his hands, he took in the small waist that hopefully one day soon would be quite a few sizes larger, he was once again amazed at the length of her shapely legs, legs that reached right up to what was the next best thing to heaven for him, then he turned back regretfully and watched the dishes washing them selves.

"Exactly dear, now give me your clothes," Hermione said giggling as she opened the door on their washing machine, "I need to wash these before we leave."

Hermione had never used a washing machine before and it took her a few moments to figure out how their brand new one worked, they left the cottage by port key and arrived back at Potter House, everything they were wearing had a pale grey/blue colour too it. Apart from Hermione's under wear which were now a rather awful grey colour.

Hermione couldn't help wondering as they prepared for their visit to the Burrow if she had conceived, and if she had, would the baby be just a little bit Irish, she smiled at the thought as she suddenly realised she would need to give birth over there for their child to be classed as Irish. As she left Potter House for the Burrow, Hermione prayed that she was indeed on her way to being a mother, she hoped that the four days she had spent in Ireland just making love with the man she adored and loved with a passion, were the days that made her wishes come true. For nearly two years she had been longing to give Harry the family he so desired, to be the mother of his children, which was something she herself truly desired.

Hermione arrived at the Burrow to find a surprise party was being held for them, almost everyone she knew, her mum and dad, Neville, all the Weasleys and their girl friends, several of the professors, Luna, Sirius, Dig, Remus, and even their house elves were waiting along with the girls she had once shared a dorm with, all waiting to greet her.

There was a huge Banner hanging across the front lawn, 'HAPPY ANIVERSARY HARRY AND HERMIONE' flashed in bright colours as it gently swayed in the light wind.

Tears fell down her cheeks as she was greeted and hugged by everyone, 'We missed celebrating when I was ill, so though it's just a little late, happy anniversary sweetheart' Harry thought as he too hugged her.

There was a small marquee in the back garden and thanks to several charms by Mr and Mrs Weasley it was warm and comfortable, Neville was playing music on an old wind up gramophone that had been charmed to play the more modern tunes. They all spent the evening dancing; even Glanry had a dance with cook though Harry thought that maybe cook would refuse a second helping of toe bashing. Harry danced with Hermione as much as he could between them both being whisked away to dance with a guest. Just before midnight a rather tipsy Glanry got slowly to his feet and having waved his hand at the gramophone and stopped the music he offered a toast