Chapter 19

Harry woke up on the thirty first day of the month feeling wonderfully refreshed, he had slept like a baby, it had been the best nights sleep he could remember. Rolling over he looked at his wife, Hermione, she was the most beautiful creature on the earth, especially when she was asleep, and he could study her delicate features as much as he wanted, with out making her feel uncomfortable.

"Did you have your fill yet?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"How do you do that?" he wanted to know.

"How do I do what?" she replied chuckling.

"You know very well what, Mrs Potter." he laughed.

"I can feel when you are awake, and when you are looking at me, you try to keep quite still. It's no great secret Mr Potter."

Hermione opened her eyes then reached over and pulled him to her, she gave him a quick kiss, "Happy Birthday lover boy." She grinned as she rolled from the bed.

Harry watched her get up and walk to the bathroom, 'this just has to be the best time of the day' he thought as his totally naked, nearly seventeen year old wife entered the bathroom.

"You coming for a shower," she called just before the bathroom door shut.

Harry reached the bathroom almost before the echo of the closing door had died.

An hour later as they entered the kitchen for breakfast, they were met by Glanry "It would seem sir, that all your guests have departed, some have gone for a walk, some are in the stable and yet more are even now collecting their belongings to bring here."

"So breakfast for two, what a wonderful idea," Harry said trying but failing to be funny.

'Actually lover boy I think it's just a little romantic, just you and me and the sunshine' she thought.

'Hermione sweetheart, the sun is not shining, if I remember those are clouds up in the sky' Harry laughed.

He was definitely in a good mood, no packing to do, no waiting to be rescued from the Dursleys, and a beautiful woman sitting opposite him. Could his life get any better? They had just finished their breakfast when the main gate bell rang. Glanry answered and opened the gates for Mr and Mrs Granger.

'Hermione love how is it that your mum and dad seem able to find us yet all the other Muggles can't see the place?' Harry asked

Suddenly thinking about the fact that the Grangers were indeed Muggle's he'd forgotten that small fact.

'Oh I just charmed a little bell to tinkle when they were outside the gates, dad has it hanging from his mirror' she replied.

Moments later they were joined by the two people who were definitely Harry's favourite Muggles. Hugs were exchanged Mrs Granger kissed Harry on both cheeks and his forehead wishing him a happy birthday. Within half an hour of the arrival of his in-laws Harry's kitchen was full once again as most of the guests all arrived back at roughly the same time, Harry smelt a plot afoot.

It was Ginny who started things off, "Pressie time," she said bouncing up and down "my pressie is outside," she told him

Mr Granger winked at Hermione "Our present is out side in the car."