Prologue

PROLOGUE

This story is the outcome of the author's imaginations.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any form without the prior permission of the author.

U4RYAH: Fantasy, Romance, Mature, Adventure

[WARNIG: This story is unedited! You may encounter some grammatical errors, spellings etc's. Read at your own risk]

I am Maze. A die hard fan of One Piece. 

This story started when suddenly.. after a tiring day of doing something with a sense.. In a blink of an eye, my body seems.. to enter a strange dimension, and this is where I am. My body felt cold, my mind became cloudy as if my thoughts wander somewhere but my consciousness were aware of what was happening.  Then after opening my eyes, I found myself at the coast of a vast ocean in front of me, bewildered. Who would have thought, I mean, it happens very.. very fast. I wasn't even able to process that I'm being transmigrated into some point. 

I don't know what was happening, or what is bound to happened since.. I really don't know. Is this my destiny? 

I was just a normal human, in my lunatic world full of hatred, kindness and love. Then this happened. Is this even real? 

At first, I didn't believe it. Who on earth, who in the right mind to think, would have thought that.. a portal or even this kind of.. upsetting event was real. I mean, can science even explain what's behind? Or.. was this just a dream and I'm inside of it? But no. I've cut myself already, tried to get myself killed.. and the possibility and the chances of this world being real just.. went higher than the usual. 

In other words.. I'm really inside of this novel. Of this on-going story of Monkey D. Luffy, the protagonist of the story. 

At first, I began questioning my existence itself. Why am I here? Who am I to come here? What my role in this entertaining world of Justice, Mystery and so on? This world, or this show hasn't even finished yet, I'm here? Am I a joke? 

I don't even know anymore. I wander and wander around, trying to gather information because in this world, a person who has the knowledge of all knowledge are powerful. [Yeah, I'm referring to Mingo.] Then, Island after Island. Hoping to find the protagonist since he's the only one I knew who could help me survive. Not the marines, not the other pirates I knew, not the Revolutionary Army and definitely not the World government - the fucked up one. If word gets out about me being an otherworlder or 'alien', they will surely took a pain-in-the-ass interest in me. 

That's why, I refused to interact with people. I prefer alone even if I'm scared! Truthfully, I'm scared. I'm here for about 3 months and still nothing's improving!  The only information I've gathered was my current location which is West Blue. Of all blues in this world, WEST BLUE!!! Come one, man. They should've drop me in the East since I knew some islands there!! I didn't skipped fillers! Gosh! 

I'm so stressed but I had to conceal myself. It's for my safety. 

I'm no ordinary human here since I've already possesses those Haki's which surprised me at first but well, I get used to it so I decided to train. As I trained these powers to level up, I decided to use swords and used my knowledge in swordsmanship. Since I have no teacher beside me, it was so difficult. For first three weeks of my everyday life in this world, it was surely.. hell. Constantly using of Haki surely gives me a body pain, scratches and sometimes, high fevers.