Chapter 2

"EHH? You're not going to the east?!" I exaggeratedly asked after Shanks told me that his crew wouldn't be able to drop me to the east. 

I felt like I'm already sober after taking shots of alcohol. My body felt hot and the string of my patience gradually snapped but I can still manage to hide it as I wasn't in the mood to fight this fellow. 

BUT!

My heart shatters! How can I even get there!!! T^T

"Ehh, uhmm, calm down, Maze-san." It's as if Shanks senses the disturbance inside my head, he gave me another shot of the rum he's drinking and I harshly accepted it. I even saw him flinched on my harsh gesture but then sighed as he tried to understand my behavior. "If you want, we can gave you a ride towards the harbor in the middle of the West and the East. From there you can grab a ride to whoever, ehhh, uhmm." He carefully stated. Not wanting to anger me or snap the final string I have. 

Upon hearing that, I thought for a moment before the bulb inside my head lit, "What's the nearest island from that harbor?" I asked. 

then Shanks thought a bit before shifting his eyes to Benn, "There's no island nearer but a restaurant." Benn answered which caught my attention. 

Restaurant? WHAT?! "You don't mean the Baratie, aren't ya?" I asked hesitatingly but Benn gave me a smirk. 

"It is." That caught me off guard. 

WAIT! If I went there, I could possibly know if Sanji's still there and if he is, I could just wait there for Luffy's arrival, right? Was that a great plan? But how am I going to stay there! Zeff wouldn't accept me as his subordinate! He wouldn't let me to stay! 

I sighed of defeat while preventing myself to grab my hair because I'm stressed so I just decided to go back to my log and then plopped myself down and rethink my life decisions. Do I even deserve to live?  Harsh. 

"Anyway, when are you going to leave this island?" I asked politely before chugging my glass down. "I'll go with the plan. You can just drop me off the harbor you're speaking. Thanks!" I slightly beamed. 

And then Shanks smiled before nodding, "We'll leave tomorrow." 

My brows furrowed. "In the first place, what are you even doing here? camping to a place like this... you guys are reckless." I clicked my tongue in annoyance because they're really reckless. I was about to retort again but Shanks had this awe in his eyes so I asked him why and he laughed. 

"My..." He paused to let himself laugh so I let him. It would be a rude of me to disturb his little happiness so let him be. "Sorry, I just remembered a friend to you. My friend always telling me that it's a dumb idea to become this reckless." And then he let out a laugh again so I sweatdropped. 

His friend weren't wrong though. WAIT - friend, is he probably talking about the DRACULE MIHAWK?!!!! Yes, he should be!!! Oh, my Anime Gods! Ladies and Gentlemen, I will present to you, the man who caught my eyes in this show, THE DRACULE MIHAWK!! The rival of this dipshit! The Warlord and the man who is proclaimed to be the strongest swordsman in the world!! 

MY DADDY!! Choz! 

"Hey! Maze-san, are you okay?" Shanks asked. I didn't noticed that I became pre-occupied.