Chapter 3

After eating inside the restaurant in peace, not minding the commotion outside. I ordered another soup again because of my hunger! I had to drag their chef back inside so they could serve me a meal because everyone was busy watching the fight outside! Well, it's really rare to see a wandering Warlord in this blue but.. come on! It's a restaurant of all places! 

Gobbling everything up, I went outside after paying to meet Luffy who is currently beside Mihawk, listening to Zoro's vows. 

"You've got a nice mate there kid." I voiced out my thought when I reached the two. Both of them are looking at me now so I averted my gaze and looked back on where was Zoro is. 

Luffy's eyes beamed with crystals upon remembering who I am. "Ohh! You are the woman earlier!! That was awesome you know!!!" He loudly said. I was really thankful that my patience went back to normal again, if not, Luffy might be flying somewhere because of his obnoxiousness. 

"Pipe down, kid." Was I only uttered before meeting Mihawk's gaze. I raised a brow on him, asking him what's the matter but he just shrugged his shoulders on me before turning his attention back to Zoro. He then told him that he'll hold his title until Zoro made it on top and asked Luffy about stuff. 

"Pirate King, huh?" I mumbled which caught their attention again. "Well, do your best kid. Make it on top. I'm placing my bet on you." I gave him a smile before patting his head. 

I could feel Mihawk's curious glares towards me but I could care less about that. My heart beats faster as I remembered that I told him that I'll deal with him later! How dare me! How could I spout nonsense like that! 

As I was about to turn my back on him and runaway again, Mihawk seems to anticipate my move and immediately grab my elbow to stop me from what I'm planning to. I gasped a bit when my body almost collided with his but luckily, I didn't. 

"Let's go." He said nonchalantly as he dragged me out of the commotion. I put on my hood again in case there's someone here, working under Morgan to monitor Mihawk's movements. I can never be careless in this world! "Don't think of escaping." He added. 

"I'm not!" I retorted back as I harshly snatched my elbow back. "In the first place, why'd I have to come with this man?!" I mumbled under my breathe. 

"Hop on." He gestured his small flashy boat and I almost cried out of happiness. 

"huh? then how about you?" I asked, tilting my head sideward. This is a two seater boat but the other one was..

"Beside you." He said. 

EH.. EHHHHHHHH?!!! No.. this must be a happy dream

I cleared my throat when he helped me to hop in. I sat beside him as our voyage finally started. I felt so awkward that I had to look away to stop myself from looking at him. He might get creeped out and make him uncomfortable so I played my hands on the ocean. I leaned a bit, but not to close to the edge of the boat since I'm afraid that I might fall off. I'm not a devil fruit user nor I have intention to become one, just because. And I really have no one to save me from drowning if ever I'd decided to eat one. 

"How'd you learn handling swords?" I heard Mihawk asked so I stopped playing to fix myself. "I never heard of you. It surprises me to see a powerful swordswoman like you in the weakest blue."  He added.