Chapter 11

Not long after I dived on the ocean, I finally reached the shore hidden on the eyes of the Navy. I concealed my presence to the people here so I could peacefully infiltrate the Lobby. I activated my observation haki in case someone already spotted me here, I could defend myself immediately. 

I only came here to have fun and also secure Luffy's victory and escape. Knowing that Merry will come pick them up, I badly want to join them for a while. I'm sure Mihawk wouldn't mind me coming home late. 

Screams and sounds of agony can be heard everywhere. This place already turned as a bloodbath. I could see some bloody bodies of agents and navy on the ground. Probably done by Franky's men or whoever. But this sight is less gruesome so I didn't actually mind carelessly walking pass on it. 

I would love to annihilate every single Agent here working under the corrupt World Government but I'm not that violent enough to kill them and just end their life like that. If did that then I am no different from them. They're just doing what they're ordered to. It's not that I can control them, right?

The fact that I'm near the presence of The Gate of Justice in this world is still unbelievable. It's truly unbelievable how Luffy's gang successfully infiltrated this secured and guarded place. On how were they able to come and escape is truly unimaginable. The sight here here is undesirable, just building with WG logo but what makes this place special was probably because of the landscape. This place is actually surrounded by falls and ocean, that's all. 

Setting that aside, where the fuck is Luffy? He's still out of my range so I couldn't find him using my haki. He's probably somewhere near the Tower of Justice and since I'm still far away from that building, I guess whoever I see first will be the one I should help with. After all, they would eventually meet at the end. 

The buster call is already inside the range, in just a matter of time before they receive an order to fire. I have to move and warn the straw hats and their ally in this fight to move faster so they could avoid obtaining such damage. 

"Ah! Oi! Chopper?" I yelled when I finally saw a familiar person. "Chopper!! It's me!! Maze!!" I ran towards to his direction and found him badly wounded. I think he just finished using his monster point at this moment, or what? I forgot! "Oi! Chopper, stay with me!" I put his head on my lap after sitting myself on the ground. 

"Uhh, M-Maze-san? HUH... MAZEE-SANN?!" He bolted out but stopped when he felt an intense pain on his body. Probably because of the usage of his monster point. He winced in pain again. 

"Hey, don't move for a while. I'm here to help you guys." I told him before giving him a lift. "Where are the others?" 

"But how did you know we'll be here?" He asked while aiding his wounds. He gave me this innocent look so I gave him a pat on his head to comfort him a bit. "Luffy and the others were still probably facing the enemy by now." He informed me. 

"Well, you can say that I'm quite knowledgeable about you guys but for now, you'll proceed to what you have to do. As for me, I'll try finding Luffy or Ussop. Was that okay?" I asked, afraid to leave him alone knowing that he just used his monster point. As far as I know, in this arc he was still not in control of this form that's he's like that. He probably just regained his consciousness earlier before I approached him. 

"Ah yeah, I'll be fine, Maze-san..." Chopper told me. I felt him grabbed my wrist gently, snatching my whole attention to him. "H-Help us save Robin..." And then he cried.