Chapter 1

"What?" He repeated, perhaps for confirmation so I sighed. I understand where Shanks is coming from since It's not an everyday sight for him to meet a stranger like me, who knew about them and then instead of asking for a duel, stranger asked for a ride. That's creepy. 

"I meant what I've said, Akagami." I stated sternly. I don't know if they will pass through the East blue or what, but I'm sure of one thing. These gal's will not pass through the Reverse Mountain to enter the Grandline. It wasn't stated on the manga on how they were able to pass on, not that I mind though. 

The crew seems taken aback on my request while Shanks.. he's more attentive on what I might say next. Normally, I would lash out now since I felt his crew belittling a mere woman like me but since I'm the one who needs their help.. maybe I can still prolong my patience and not wage a war with a human like him. 

I let out a soft sigh before bowing my head to fully acknowledge their existence which made the other members of his crew to shut up. "I am Maze. Just Maze. I have some important business to do in the east but here I am.. stranded in this blue, and I have no knowledge of sailing." I said after gaining my composure. 

As expected from Shanks's personality, he waved his hands on the air, continuously, and told me to stood straight because he's embarrassed with these kind of gesture.   

"Maze-san.. was it? No need for formalities." He said after reclaiming his calm demeanor. I gave him a genuine smile as a payback since he wasn't rude and acting almighty after receiving such gestures. "As you know, I'm Shanks. But.. dare I ask, since you're going to come aboard on my ship, I wanted to know.. what're you going to do in the east." He asked and I stiffened a bit but then sighed to calm myself down. 

'Should I lie?' I asked myself. The business I'm spouting off is about Luffy. However, I have no knowledge of his current doings right now. All I know is, he already met Shanks and probably with Ace and Sabo or what. 

The last time I check, Shanks is a very welcoming man to whoever will come approach him and talk with sense about Luffy. Should I lie and tell him that I know Luffy? This is a white lie, okay?! I don't usually lie but I have to know my timeline right now! And trailing Luffy's doing is the best thing to do! 

I exhaled a huge amount of air before speaking. "There's.. an interesting egg I wanted to meet, he's living in the Dawn Island." Okay, It's not actually a lie. Luffy's an interesting egg to begin with! I saw Shanks and his crew raised a brow as I mentioned the Island they're familiar with. I gulped. One wrong word and I'm dead. "He's affiliated with Vice Admiral Garp." 

And there I heard a few gasps as I mentioned Garp but I remained my stoic expression as I felt Shanks's examining gaze. Benn on the other hand, alongside with Lucky and Yassop.. they're giving me a questioning look. 

"I think I know this egg you're talking about but.. what are you going to do after meeting him?" Shanks asked. The amusement and suspicions never left his eyes so I sighed again before answer. 

Why they can't just accept that I HAVE TO GO THERE! and the conversation is done and bring me there! Why ask a lot of question!? T^T

A moment of silence emerges around us as I stared deeply on his eyes. My eyes were shouting bashful remarks about him being an interviewer but I didn't let him to uncover the truth behind my gaze. "Observe him. I assure you this that I have no ill intentions towards the egg, as I have no desire of facing Vice Admiral Garp's wrath." 

I think my sentence got them but still, "Then who is this egg you're referring to?"  Shanks finally asked for Luffy's name so I smiled but sropped when Lucky Roo voiced out his thoughts.