Chapter 10

"And you're leaving today?" Mihawk quirk an eyebrow after telling him that I'm going to leave now. I just received a word from my trusted informant that the Straw hats already made it on the Water 7. Most likely, they're on their way to rescue Robin or they're still with Ussop and Luffy's fist fight. Nonetheless, I need to go there. 

I gave him a nod before munching my apple again. We're currently sitting on the couch in the Living room when I informed him that. "Yes, as in now." I know this is so unexpected but I just received a message earlier this morning and now that I have to leave as soon as possible, Mihawk is being hard to please.

"You're going to Water 7, right?" He asked then sighed. Placing his glass of wine above the center table. "Anyway just be safe, Maze." He said with concern lingering in his voice. Again, I could feel thousands of butterfly wiggling and flying on my stomach. It sending me this weird, unfamiliar sensation. "And come back." He added. 

I send him a gaze full of affection with my lips forming into genuine smile, "Of course, I know I'd go back to you." A tint of red flashed on his cheeks for a second. He then gestured me to come and sit on his lap so he could embrace me with his loving arms. He gently snaked his arms around my waist before nuzzling his face on the crook of my neck. I shivered. "What a big softie." I mumbled before carefully caressing his spiky but silky hair. 

He wasn't wearing his flashy hat and his usual cloak, just his white long sleeved polo and black slacks. He's awfully attractive, you know? 

"Just so you know, Water 7 is near the Enies Lobby, so don't think of causing trouble there." He said before pulling himself away but didn't removed his embrace on me. "Wait- you're planning something, aren't you?" He asked suspiciously when he saw the nervous smile on my face. 

He really got me there, vro. 

"Hey, I'm sure it won't be a huge trouble, okay?" I assured him and of course, that's a lie. Luffy's going to start a war against the World Government because they touched Robin, right? It's something not included in the word 'simple trouble'. It's definitely a huge one, a catastrophic type. "Remember the eggs I've taken a liking? I'll just supervise them a bit." 

Besides that, Enies Lobby is one of my favorite arc in One Piece. Of course, Sky Island too but I didn't get a chance to join them since I really need to go back to Mihawk. 

"Eggs? Please do refrain yourself from calling them eggs, Maze. They're a bunch of kids." He corrected me which made me laugh. I remembered Lucky Roo to him! What's wrong with that? They're eggs because I said so! "I'm sure as hell, you'll come back with a bounty." He even shook his head after stating that. He must be frustrated, huh? 

I mean, what's wrong? I'm a solo pirate. I've already cleared that to him. I also considered myself as a child of the sea. 

"You know that there's an organization working under the World Government, right? Their base is the Enies Lobby." He nagged. "They're the Cipher Pol, if you even drop your guard by just second, you'll die there." 

"Woah, are you serious? You're afraid that something might happened with me?" I asked with a grin. 

"Of course I am. I'm always worried about you even thought I'm aware that you can handle yourself alone, I'm always worried." WHAT? What did he just say? Is he confessing or what? And why does my heart stopped beating!