Chapter 14

I'M POSSESSED

Pleased with his new look, Alejan jumped out the window and ran to his door. He fixed his checkers shirt and looked down at his black pants. He was nervous as though he looked different; he was so sure it was convincing enough. He knocked on the door and waited. He couldn’t do anything about his eye color or his brown skin. He knocked again and Emily made him know she was coming. She opened the door and he was shocked to see her in a knee height red dress with white floral designs at the end. Her thick natural hair was in one with a white pin on top of her bun. 

He blinked a couple of times and smiled at her. “You look nice” he said and she furrowed her brows and he gulped. “Thanks” she said with a smile and pulled him in for a kiss. His eyes widened when she kissed him. She pulled away and smiled and he rubbed the back of his neck and stepped inside. He was a little spooked as he might have kissed his dad too. He tried not to think about it as he followed her to her room. She sat him down and he looked at her. “Are you ready?” she asked and though he didn’t know what she was talking about he nodded.

She removed one of her straps and his eyes widened and he grabbed her hands. “What are you doing?” he asked. “Relax Liam…only my brother is here and he won’t talk. My parents are at work” she said and continued to remove her clothing. “No,” he said and placed her on the bed. “Oh you want to take control. Be gentle please I’m still a virgin” she said. “What…no?!” he said. “Yes I am…quit acting weird” she said and pulled him down on her as she wrapped her legs around him and gave him a soft passionate kiss. When she pulled away she left Alejan in a daze. He shook his head and pulled her up fixing her clothes.

“I need to tell you something,” he said. “After… right now you’re looking so handsome and-” she whispered something in his ear and his eyes widened and he looked at her then hugged her. He ran his hand through his hair and looked at her again but she wanted to have her way. She began rubbing on him and he was about to lose his cool. “YOU ARE POSSESSED!” he yelled and she paused. He looked at her and she began laughing. “YUM” she said and bit her lips grabbing onto his belt and she kissed his jaw line. “Stop…I am Alejan” he said and showed her the curls in his hair, his eyes and spoke in his normal voice.  

She yelled and fixed her clothes as she flew from the bed. “You pervert,” she said. “Don’t flatter yourself” he said and marched out with her hot on his tail. “You kissed me!” she yelled. “Excuse me” he said, barely placing his hand on his chest and stopped looking at her. “You’re so dramatic,” she said and continued her journey. She quickly turned and grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close. “Where is Liam?” she asked. He yanked his shirt from her hand and straightened his clothes. “I told you that you are possessed, you're going backwards” he said.

“Your joke is old now” she said and he sat down on the chair in the kitchen. “Gimme a break,” he said. She sighed and looked at him with a face that told him she was not buying anything he said. “He stood me up…great” she said and he waited for the water works. He closed his eyes and sat there waiting…and waiting…and waiting. He opened his eyes and looked at her big grey eyes digging into his soul. “What…are you doing?” she asked, clearly confused. “Aren’t you supposed to cry, aren't you broken that Liam didn’t show up?” he asked. She raised a brow and sat down beside him. “Why should I be? I liked him a little but I really like Alejan. I'm scared. What if he does like me back?” she asked him and he sat there confused as well. “I’m…Alejan” he said and she laughed. “Right just like how you were Liam” she said and he rolled his eyes as he got up and began pacing back and forth.

She fell to the floor softly as if someone had set her down and he froze as he watched fearfully. “Stop fearing me boy” the voice said. “That’s it I’m going to jump I can’t take BEING CRAZY ANYMORE!” he yelled grabbing his hair. Emily sat up and gave him an ‘oh really?’ look and he growled. He didn’t know what to do or what to say to get his sister to believe that she was possessed by a ghost and it could take him. Looking down at her he began to laugh. He laughed so hard that he began throwing himself all over the place.

She got up and observed her brother as she carefully backed away. “This is it mom…I’m coming to join you”. “Mom, where is she?” Emily asked and his head snapped to her. He marched up to her and she backed away as he grabbed her and pulled her along. He got frustrated with her fighting so he threw her over his shoulder and marched outside. It shocked them both that it was so dark out since they weren’t keeping track of time. She didn’t fight him but she was scared. He dropped her on the ground and she groaned looking up at the little parts of him she could see. “What is this?” she asked as she got up rubbing her butt. “Mom” he said and she gasped and covered her mouth but some dirt went in it and she began spitting like hell.

He rolled his eyes and marched away and she began running behind him. Her heart was pounding. “Did…you do it?” she asked and he stopped but she couldn’t see that and she marched right into his chest and before she could hit the ground he grabbed her. She caught a glimpse of his wild eyes and caused him to let her go. She landed with a big thud and hit her side against a rock. She hissed and flew up quickly seeing that he was leaving her. She held her side and limped after him and soon she caught up.