Chapter 15

PAGES OF HISTORY

A YEAR LATER………………………..

Again the cycle repeated and she got up digging on the walls for something. He watched her closely and tried his best not to be seen. He squinted his eyes to get them adjusted to the darkness. What was she looking for? He pondered. She mumbled and scratched at the walls obviously frustrated. "Emily" the nurse called and grabbed her arm. "It's time to take your meds and then we will have colour time. How about that?" she only kept scratching at the walls. He stood there looking at his wife as though she was a stranger. He never imagined the day he would have to be looking at the love of his life like this. She gasped as she touched a hollow wall and she began punching until she was grabbing hold of a small note book. In the book were words scribbled on different pages. "A spell? Pods? DNA?' she questioned. She walked over to a chair and sat down slowly and Alejan only crept closer to hear what she was saying and then he gasped.

………………………………………………………………….

So I'm the one telling you this story. You are confused and somehow lost after all this reading, well, let me help you. Who's he? He is Ethan Styles Emily's father but not Alejan's. How do I know because I am Alejan and I'm the one who has been telling you this story. Her father died around the same time that Emily fell seriously ill and it left her mother devastated, so much so that she decided to use Emily. Her husband's body was no longer functional but Emily's was, at least her sanity. Emily was killed so that her physical body died and she was then transferred by the work of witchcraft into another body. Then with the same magic her fathers conscience became hers but something went wrong. Emily still remembered fragments of her life and it drove her insane. Insane to the point where her mind made up stories, and hallucinations that she thought was real. She saw things differently from us. I am her husband and it hurts me so much to know that the love of my life is no more. Her mother could never forgive herself and committed suicide. Where is Emily? In a mental institute. I visit her as often as I can just to get a glimpse of her beauty, at least to try and get her back. She will never again be the same because she has to be fighting with her fathers consciousness and it hurts me to see that. I've not been married since and how could I? It's not even her fault but she was at the mercy of her mother who in my opinion was mental as well. I love Emily but she doesn't know me so I guess it's one sided. 

Emily suddenly jumped out of her sleep and began examining her body. She felt free like a chain was broken loose. Suddenly flashes of her life came back to her and her heart became frozen solid with a malicious intent. "It's not over until I say it is".

Hearing the creak of my door I woke up startled. I looked over at my alarm clock and frowned at the time. I heard the creek of my wooden floor and sat up more alert. I grabbed the iron bat from under my bed and got up slowly making my footsteps as light as a cats. I gripped the bat tightly and slowly opened my door. My spirit almost left my body as Emily stood in front of me smiling. "Baby" she said in the sexiest voice I've ever heard. I was speechless. "Emily?" I asked and she bit her lips and nodded with an excited smile on her face. To be honest I was a little terrified or maybe a lot. "How did you find me?" I asked and she walked forward. "You left me to rot Alejan," she said. "No you didn't remember me" I said backing up. "Then why am I here Alejan?" she asked and I got in contact with the bed and fell over on it. She sighed and walked over to the window. "Too bad because I'm back, but it won't be that good for you" she said. Suddenly she launched at me and I pushed her off.

"Alejan?" I called as I heard a rustling upstairs. I pulled my robe closer and ran up. I slowly opened the door and he was holding a metal bat in his hand. " Alejan?" I asked terrified. He turned and swung at me. "Alejaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!".

I smashed her head to squash as I repeatedly crushed her skull. I dropped the bat and stumbled back with a sigh. Maybe I was wrong, maybe there was really something wrong with us both. Or maybe, just maybe there is something wrong with you.