PROLOGUE

▪Terry-ann's pov▪

  Kimone, Moncrieffe's secretary screwed up her face in an ugly scowl as I came to her desk to collect my pay slip. It was like that with her always, she didn't like me and I did not care, she wasn't the one who employed me.

  I hated being around people like her, I wasn't the only who didn't like her and who she didn't like, she gave us the worst and most difficult files to work on. Thank God I was so good at my job or else I would be fired already, instead of being granted the position of team supervisor.

  "Thanks," I said in a tight voice and walked away from her desk. It's no secret that she has an interest  in Moncrieffe and he avoids her like the plague. He has money and comes from a rich family, but that wasn't why I was with him. We knew each other from in high school, but because of our different status in life, we couldn't be seen with each other and even now, we have to be meeting in secret.

  My mother said I should stop seeing him because no good will come from it, since we always have to be hiding. I sat down back at my desk, I planned to break off the relationship with him tonight after getting his sweet cock. We have been hiding and dating for over six months now and the truth is, I'm tired of hiding and the cursing from my mom whenever he drops me off.

  Baby memba di first touch' my phone rang with Vybz Kartels song and I answered Moncrieffe the man of my thoughts.

  Hey
I can't wait to see you tonight, I'll pick you up at the usual spot ok.
Ok
Why you sound like that?
Nothing.
You sure?
Mmmhnm
Ok later.
Bye.

  As usual Kimone brought over a file a little before my work hours would be up. I scanned the file on a deep sigh and started working on it. When I was finished, I was already five minutes late to meet Moncrieffe.

  "Hi." I said getting into his twenty twenty two audi.

"I knew you would be late so I went and got food first," he said biting into a crunchy piece of chicken, I took my share and we sat there and ate in his car.

We drove off after we were done eating to the hotel. My pussy was already wet from knowing what we were going to do. We showered and didn't dry off because Moncrieffe lifted me wet and naked to the bed where he began to eat my pussy.

  I moaned and wined on his face has I gripped his head with both my hands, forcing his mouth and face even more into my needy pussy. I came and he smile and stood as I kneel before him taking his big hard cock into my mouth, he moaned my name as I pleasured him.

"Oh my God, you sexy fucker," he said pulling me up and pushing me unto the bed. He entered me and began a rhythmic thrust and wining. I matched him and wined with every dip he dipped in me. Ever since he took my virginity six months ago, we have been having sex frequently and I loved it.

We showered and got dress to leave two hour later, "I've taken the emergency contraceptive three times already this month, can't you pull out like you use to?" I asked him as we drove out of the hotel.

"No, your black pussy is too sweet so you better go on family planning, because I aint using any condoms with you." He said looking over at me.

  I can't stay angry with him for long, he braked at a stop light and leaned over to kiss me and I returned the kiss. "I won't be meeting you again after tonight, I cannot keep hiding and doing this." I told him looking away from him.

  He sighed heavily, "again? Didn't we talk about this last week, things are going to work out just be patient please." He said lowly.

"Leave me at the corner, I can't take any cursing from my mom tonight," I told him.

"Tsk, ok walk quickly to your house it's dark and creepy here," he grumbled and I got out and walked quickly to my gate, I hope my mom was asleep and wouldn't start calling me a slut, a dirty cheap whore and a careless bitch.

"Hurrgghh." Something knock me hard in my head and I fell.

Continue to chapter 1....