chapter 10

《Chapter ten》

            《Terry-ann's pov》

  I started off with a smooth 'life is so unfair' by Ciara causing tears to be shed and finished with everyone dancing to 'jail house rock' by Michael Jackson. I put my all into my performance as it was the only part of me that was still untainted. My voice sounded sweet and melodious like it didn't belong to me even to my own ears.

  Turning my back to the camera and audience along with my team, I put even some more effort into my wining and shaking as we danced performing the last phase of the song. The screams, shouts and applause was deafening. Matron was trying to hold in her laugh amongst the other wardens sitting beside her.

  I couldn't wait to watch it on tv the next day, but while I thought this was a great accomplishment for me. I was even more worried about my lfe, when the newspapers published that people were responding negatively to the broadcast shows.

We head over to the gym at our usual time, I didn't think nothing of the few strange face guards exercising and working out there. Our usual guards were most likely spending thier holidays with thier families.

I was gripped by two of the guards who had walked over and was pushed into the gyms locker room and the door locked. My heart beated hard in my chest when I turn around to see three guards tied up in a corner on the foor, one of them being Obrien. Simmons the one who had fought with Obrien to rape me and was now fucking Rhonda came out from behind the lockers in only his gym shorts.

  "Take off that jumpsuit and be quick about it." He snapped at me, trembling  with fear looked to Obrien, Theodore and Sebastian who were trying to talk through thier taped up mouths. Simmons came towards me and I backed up to where Obrien and Sebastian was tightly restrained. He lunged after me and I dodged away from his grasp, the force setting him off balance. I pulled him forward with a hard tug which sent him sprawling headlong into the locker and I kicked him hard in the face and ran.

  The door way was blocked by the two guards that had brought me here and I ran to where Simmons had came from earlier. I was worried that not only was he going to rape me now, but he was surely going to beat me to my death. Then I spotted his clothes on a bench with his gear. I reached for his gun as he came storming around the corner towards me. I selected it and he braked up two steps from me.

  Aiming the gun at him I just squeezed. Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!!  He fell to the ground clutching at his chest. The two guards who had been barring the door zoomed around the corner and in fright I pointed the gun at them and just began to squeeze until they fall unto the ground before me.

  Taking up Simmons knife I walked around to where Obrien and the other two guards were. I tore the tape off his mouth and began to untie him. I was shaking and he looked at me as my eyes were filled with tears and said.

  "Pull Sebastian and leave me tied up. Then you're going to show him what you have touched and then quickly leave with your other friends. Am I clear?" He asked in a hurried voice and I nodded. I pulled the ropes restraining Sebastian and he reeled himself out of the remaining ropes.

  Sebastian took the gun and I told him I may have touched Simmons bullet proof vest. He opened the door and looked out. "Go quickly." He said and I walked out. My thuggers were standing close to the doorway with worried expressions and I jogged over to them telling them 'let's go' while the alarms blared.

  We walked quickly to a section but as we rounded a corner armed guards and wardens were coming in our direction. "Face the wall, face the wall, you all need to say we were here sitting and talking about our performances." I said quickly.