Chapter 4

•chapter four•

            •Moncrieffe's pov

  Kimone giggled from beside me gently rubbing my shoulders. I did not hear when she entered and I was at a loss as to how she reached behind my desk. I must have been truly deep in my thoughts I told myself.

"You must be overly tired napping off after lunch." She said. I smiled noticing she hadn't removed her hand and it was still rubbing my shoulder in a mesmerizing way. She stepped behind me smiling and placed her other hand on my shoulder, gently massaging them.
  I said nothing as her hands came down and lightly rubbed my chest. She then came around and pretended to accidentally fall on my lap. She fell and stuck not getting up and began wiggling her bum sensuously on my slowly hardening cock. She rubbed my chest and smiled cockily looking at me.

"I feel something." She said rocking her bum even more on my now hard cock, trailing her hand down on it and began feeling me through my pants.

"If you don't stop you're going to end up getting it wether you want it or not." I told her seriously as the hardness of my cock became more and more uncomfortable.

"Oh! But I want it, I've been dying for it." She said in a seductively sexy tone. She wasn't bad looking neither too hard on the eyes in the shape department. She opened my belt and my pants and I eased up and pulling them down a little as she went down on her knees smiling.
  I moaned as her mouth swallowed my dick whole. Her lips and the inner walls of her mouth wreaked havoc on my hard cock and I busted in the back of her throat after only a few minutes.

  I locked my office door after she left and lay on the office couch and slept. I hadn't gotten a release in a while and I was tired. I woke to someone knocking incessantly and my office door. I got up and opened it to Kimone.

   She snorted and asked. "Were you asleep? Are you alright?"

"Yea." I answered looking out I saw that the out offices were deserted.

  I moved away from the door and she came in and locked my office door again. I took out a condom and dropped my pants. She was going to get fuck if that's what she wanted. She smiled and pulled down her panty with her stocking, I rolled on the condom as she came towards me and I bend her over.

  I fucked her hard as she moaned yes daddy and bounced on my cock. She could really take the fuck and I cocked her up on the couch and fucked her until I came. "Damn! That was so good." She said as we went into my bathroom to clean up.

  "Mmnnhm." I murmured.

  I stayed back a while after I had to decently force her to leave and go over the two files. Then I went home bathe and dressed in dark colour clothing. Parking a safe distance away I walked in the dark shadows to my parents old home. I heard the owners hadn't moved in yet and were going to make changes. I slipped on my gloves and pressed my tape recorder.

  Pulling the mask up over my face I jumped the fence, then tiptoed up to the house seeking a way to enter. I crept around to the back while testing the windows and the doors, not wanting to break in I left feeling disappointed that I couldn't.

    Eight months later

    •Terry-ann's pov•

   My mom was being utterly stubborn, I thought angrily as I walked back to my cell with my baby. She was determined to contact Moncrieffe for money for the baby. I've signed up for child support and everything to make sure when my baby girl Terissy-ann went out to her she would be well taken care of. Yet she still wanted to contact Moncrieffe for money. Why couldn't she just satisfy with what we have?